This is getting out of hand

Yesterday there was a mssg on bnet launcher. It said 4hrs for maintenance. Ok thats fine. I wake up do my morning routine and realize I still have about 1 hour until I can play. Decided to go get some food and wash the car. Thinking I would be able to play when I got home. Only to see that the maintenance has now been extended by 2 hrs.
Im seriously so tired of this BS.

23 Likes

after yesterdays extended maintance as well, Im with you

11 Likes

Yesterday there was a mssg on bnet launcher. It said 4hrs for maintenance. Ok thats fine. I wake up do my morning routine and realize I still have about 1 hour until I can play. Decided to go get some food and wash the car. Thinking I would be able to play when I got home. Only to see that the maintenance has now been extended by 2 hrs.
Im seriously so tired of this BS.

You can show them by stop playing their game. Question is, are you gonna do this?

4 Likes

Now there are two of them!

Thank the people who think this game is pokemon or what theyre wearing makes them more important.

2 Likes

Exactly. They don’t care. They know everyone complaining is just addicted. They probably just extend it to punish all of us that are complaining.

must be an easy life when your biggest complaint is that you cant play your video game for a couple hours on a weekday

5 Likes

developing for this playerbase probably does make you feel a certain type of way

Probably some low level intern being told not to hit the power switch until 4pm PST.

Yeah I have a lot of tolerance for maintenance downtime but it’s gotten ridiculous. You pay a AAA price for the base game, a monthly sub, and they are constantly taking the game down without any prior transparency or communication. Just unsubbed, maybe next xpac they’ll make changes to their patch process. But I doubt it.

2 days im stuck on home because of weather and this is happening.

1 Like

me too brother!

1 Like

I hope this is an exception and not the rule to maintenance going forward. I hope the brief downtime on Tuesdays only comes back soon.

1 Like

Laughing at this. You guys would have hated vanilla downtime.

2 Likes

OR hoof:( I am finally unlocking my High Mountain, but alas I must wait!

bad hiring choices, you can’t wish someone a techie to fit an agenda

1 Like

You sound fun. :rofl:

Man… I just wana get back on and level this guy, with the ret rework it gives me hope

I’ve played since the beginning. The fact that downtime in the early 2000s was worse doesn’t mean this near-daily constantly extended maintenance is not also bad.

6 Likes

Other than the shut in handicaps here who do have an actual issue when the game is down…i got absolutely no pity here lol.
Go grab some food, watch a movie…