This is crazy stuff going on atm

I logged onto my 116 Horde hunter earlier and took him out to do a bit of gathering. And we both had a lousy time. It felt like I was playing a character 50 levels lower with an extra layer of GCD thrown in for good measure. Every attack was sluggish, while the mobs - of course - were having no such issues.

Then I got onto my 120 human Monk, decided to go do some WQs in Tirisgarde. One of them was underwater and for some reason it was dreadful. Half my spells and abilities refused to activate no matter I did. Again, sluggish, which for a Monk is blindingly obvious. Then when I did manage to finish it, got onto land and it took ages to get out of combat. Plus when I checked all the WQs I’d done were not showing on the WQ list. I had to hearth back before they appeared.

And when I finally activated a mount I appeared to mount but nothing was visible. At that point, I just gave up and logged off.

That toon has minimal add ons loaded - Recount, Rematch, BadBoy, a couple of Titan Bar selections and thats it. Everything is up to date. So I find it unlikely its an add on issue. Am I the only one experiencing this stuff? For your sakes, I hope so.

:australia:

1 Like

I would suggest a scan and repair on your install

Why would you suggest that, when the oceanic servers have been freaking awful in exactly this way transiently since the launch of BfA?

3 Likes

I’m on Frostmourne and I’m not having any issues

Bully for you.

1 Like

Tried a scan and repair? Might help you too

1800 posts

300+ posts

Blizzard “looking into it”, then casually forget until reminded a month later.

It’s not us.

4 Likes

Was just trying to help by suggesting what’s worked for me, not after a big debate but good luck with that

I have the same issue in the open world most of the time since BFA, 20 ms, my cast bars shows 200+ when I mount (and it feels like more).

Just an awful experience.