This Holidays Seasons, you's gets the BESTESTS presents ever - Kittys. YEPS!

To my most dears friends, if any of yous still exists…

My names is Lady Kittylicious of Stormwinds, Duchess of Draenors, Ambassadors to Ironforges. It is my most hopes that this letters reach yous in goods spirits.

I’s no sures whats happens yet, but Kittys is has wakes in other worlds. Its worlds we knows but at same times, it no is. The peoples are all differents. Theys no is familiars. I’s no even is familiars. Kittys is has wakes to appearance of Nights Elfs (I’s promise I’s no is in Goldshires sittins nakeds in the roads. I’S SWEARS!).

This new worlds…it is complicates but seems more peacefuls. Maybe’s. I’s no sures. I’s no has ventures very fars because my trainins and skills seems to has be lost as well as my beautys.

Kittys is has decides it to be her missions to protects the people of Westfalls and Duskwoods. No longers do’s I’s call Stormwinds my homes. Likes a shadows in the nights, I’s runs the forests and fields to takes out any threats to my peoples.

HOWEVERS, Kittys will be makes treks to Ironforges during holidays. Maybes I’s will finally sees some familiar faces? Maybe’s no? Its so confuse to be in this current states and I no know’s if I’ll ever gets to sees my beautifuls Draenei’s curves agains.

If this letters reach anyones who’s is from MY worlds, it is Kittys sincere hopes we’s cross paths somedays. Though I’s mights looks likes a Nights Elfs, you’s will knows me when yous sees me.

Pinks no ever fades in fashions.

With loves and Kindness,

Lady Kittys.

PS - If yous is persons in needs of assistance in Westfalls or Duskwoods in this new Dreams Worlds, please no hesitates to waves me downs as I’s lurks in the nights. Thus far, I’s has escapes ALL Horde attacks.

3 Likes

I love and hate the way you speak.

h ttps://youtu.be/LkNuo1P7M0s?t=12

1 Like

This was my reaction too. I no longer know who I am. :rofl:

1 Like

Dear Sirs,

I’s no speaks funnys. You’s hears funnys. Please gets that checks. Thanks yous.

Yous no knows? Allows Kittys to reminds yous. Yous is DECREPITS, rots face, gimps of a former humans whos is undies. No waits…yous no is undies as in underwears but likes…yous is unDIES…likes…yous is dies but yous no is.

WHYS YOUS HAS TO BE SO COMPLICATES???

2 Likes

Oh noes, now I’m even more conflicted. Since all this dying, undying thing, my senses have gone haywire! Is it my eyes! Do I have eyes?! Is it my ears?! I must uncomplicates!!!

1 Like

If yous no is success at uncomplicates, yous will has to receives whippins. I’s sorry. Theys no is other options.

Yous has threes days.

Watching non-EDers get Kitty’s attention is entertaining, gotta admit. Who’s your grobbulus toon, Kittys?

ohey its a stablemare

gets the butter

The saga continues

Every mans is has wants a Kittys. It’s shames yous no already knows. They no can resists my Draenei beautys. Only when I’s wakes ups and looks likes an ELFS is theys turns aways.

Who’s…whats…grobbleganks? SIRS! If yous is TRYS to finds me, I’s is Lady KITTYLICIOUS of Stormwinds. HOWEVERS, I’s no is nice anymores. Yous NO gets care package! If yous LUCKYS, yous MIGHTS gets a fish!

It begins.

Just ignore it and move on.

reading this gave me a headache