This game needs serious fixing!

First off Azure span lag, Then trying to do the race at the Bronze Timekeeper at The Waking Shore where you DC starting the race, then log back in, and your DR dragon can not refill its vigor?

FIX YOUR GAME BLIZZ!

1 Like

I have one toon… Just one. Where all my dragon riding abilities disappear every time I log on.

2 Likes

how was this not tested beats me

what where the beta testers doing

1 Like

Ironically, my toon went through the portal fast and I completed the Azure Span on evening one. I don’t remember it being a problem. I went back on my next … yeah, it’s a really serious problem.

What happened, Blizzard? Is the soup lagging out, do we need to move the soup out of Crystalsong forest because Dalaran is causing zone lag? The gnolls are rising up?

2 Likes

So many bugs. About an hour ago I go stuck in a dragonriding race. I couldn’t use the item to stop the race, nor even log out. I had to force quit the game. Then I couldn’t log back into that character for a while. I get back in and the dragon races no longer had the line to show the path of the rings. After completing two races like that, all of a sudden they came back.

The bugs are all over. I played through SL just before DF launch and SL is also riddled with bugs they never got around to fixing I guess. Now they never will as it’s abandoned content.

Don’t worry though, you can contact support. They’ll get back to you in only two weeks. I wonder if all of the bugs are the reason they are so backlogged. :thinking:

2 Likes

cant even connect now to battlenet

1 Like

What do you expect when they got rid of quality assurance. QA literally doesn’t exist at blizzard anymore. There are no bug testers anymore. If the devs come across a bug they feel like fixing they’ll fix it but there is no one at blizzard who actually looks for bugs

PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT PROFIT

4 Likes

Yeah the CEO needs that bonus each year. Activison is a parasite.

1 Like

Oh they’ll fix it in the next 17 years. Thats how long it took them to fix the ogri’la bug in tbc.

1 Like

the old days of calling support and speaking to a real human instead of the copy and past we get now because they dont want to talk to the players anymore

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here:

This is prolly the biggest issue they need to fix, and it’s been going on since prepatch.

1 Like

if you start the race, the vigor is set to 3.

Playing Bejeweled in the corner… I was there…

Or

1 Like

I have the same specs. Bought this computer for DF, and now i have canceled my sub.

Go figure huh? Theres no other game that interest me, except maybe FF. But i can not do the first zone no matter how good it might be later!

So disappointed!