This corruption fiasco is what you get when you eliminate QA

What do you mean, they have a QA team.

We pay to do it too!

I think cause outside the forum, a lot isnā€™t said outside of groups. Like I talk to the guild on it and some bnet friends, but I dont go into general and trade complaining about it.

If a mixed reception is all my RL friends quit the game. Then the threatened to block me on social media if i even try to get them to look at the game then yes this all has been a mixed reception. Yes indeed --no lie LOL

1 Like

No indication to think they removed their QA team. I donā€™t put the blame on that. Just poor planning in general.

It is if itā€™s something distasteful. Essences for example I can legitimately see why people are annoyed to have to do the annoying ones again.

Other thing last patch was Azerite traits, but 8.3 has addressed it atleast somewhat.

That is such a BS statement to make. Keep in mind that the cuts were across all of the company not just WoW Q&A and event if it was, they would have been the same Q&A that brought you BFA. As the cuts didnā€™t happen until almost 6 months after the launch of the expansion. Matter of fact, they would have been the same Q&A that was around when 8.2 launched and brought us essences.

I agree that they need better internal testing but given the entirely of BFA, I have to wonder what the heck the Q&A team was doing anyways.

1 Like

Leveling is already a mess and a small part of the game, so I doubt most people will care that much.

There were 11 total QA cuts for all of Blizzard combined. The QA cuts would have had a nominal/nearly non existent effect on corruption.

2 Likes

I find most of that mix is dependant on who got lucky at the outset and obtained the god tier corruptions. Those without have seldom been happy with it in my experience. That is just my exp though.