This change in AH was perfect

Stop complaining if you can’t compete it’s your problem

But I can’t compete with the bots

Don’t do the same thing a bot uses creativity.

A lot of crying from few players who monopolized the AH of small servers.

3 Likes

I don’t see how having to sit there spamming “Purchase 100 widowbloom” for 20 minutes straight while getting an error because someone bought it before you is a failing of your ability to compete with bots.

7 Likes

It doesn’t much matter to me, the whole ah thing. It will stabilize. People will adjust, or they won’t.

But… why not post on your main? Just curious.

1 Like

This is just an optimization issue that Blizzard will eventually fix I’m sure.

Not to be aggressively pessimistic but it’s kind of bothersome I just can’t physically purchase many materials anymore the answer is either “they’ll eventually fix it” or “get good at clicking buy faster” 0.o

3 Likes

probably gonna kill the gougers unless they are willing to buy a LOT more product to keep the prices up.

Ive been buying the second or third down the list. so far that stopped happening to me.

1 Like

Type in the number amount of the item and press buy, it will take it from the top of the available pile

3 Likes

Is it possible to buy only a portion of a listing that isn’t the latest?

I’m wondering if they’ve even figured out that something is wrong.

As near as I can figure, no. If it were, we could just skip the hung auctions and move along

1 Like

i change main often, i dont change the forum toon cause i lose all activities/notifications.

seems obvious. thought everyone was in the same boat.

*i’m not the one you asked to but figured i’d chime in with my own reason heh
**now i realize you probably meant a forum main and i go back to my own business heh

1 Like

yeah…my idea probably isnt a good one, Im usually buying big stacks of stuff and I dont mind buying extras.

What’s strange is it appears to only affect herbs.

Leather / enchanting materials a person can buy perfectly fine

Player posts an item.
within 5 seconds or so multiple bots have cancel scanned and repriced to bury you.

So… yeah.

It’s kind of silly to try defending the state of things.

2 Likes

https://check-pvp.fr/ does some amazing things.

Well it’s still advice - I can’t really afford to buy 44k widowbloom but I can try to wait on there being a second or third listing with roughly the amount I need and nab it instead of just spam clicking okay over and over lol

1 Like

Maybe its just a lot of players buying and selling. No bots? Remember this is americas wide now, the whole dang thing. Also, shout out to anyone farming right now to keep up with supply. Remember dont sell too low, even if the current price is low still sell at a reasonable price because anyone selling THAT low is A. A bot farmer or B. Has no idea the value of the item theyre selling. Dont settle for less than what the item is worth.
Youre time honestly gathering is worth more than 2gp. Be kind to youreself. Id also like to report that the monelite, storm silver and leystone stock and price is doung exceptionally well sitting at an average high of 7.88gp/unit with a low of 5. Thats good bank folks, rivals doing world quests for the same time vs value reward

Most likely with all the extra buyers by the time we get to clicking that last click someone else has bought it.
someone said put in the amount to buy…that might actually be the best bet. Im gonna try that instead of what Im doing.

lol yeah. All good. I was just wondering why OP posted something that’s poking at people, on a lowbie/low post alt. But, eh.