This AV Hotfix.. how out of touch ARE the designers?

Weren’t you just calling us sociopaths and dumb as you defended camping alliance at SH GY?? Hahahahhhahhahhahhahhaha…get rekt

1 Like

It should cause a commensurate loss of honor for all characters on the account including potentially de-ranking them.

This is rubbish. The premades were inevitable and had nothing to do with Horde. Alliance competes against each other for ranking, those serious about ranking are going to maximize how many matches they win to set themselves apart from other alliance in instant que scenario, enter premades.

2 Likes

what exactly is the point of this change again? honor farming the cave? its literally suboptimal compared to just ending the game and moving on. the people in question were doing it as a ‘punishment’ for horde attempting to turtle their games. the afflicted players can simply /afk out, there was no one forcing them to stay there.
literally a nothing change when there is so many other things wrong with the game that deserve a change

7 Likes

How bad are your tantrums when you lose to an alliance premade on a scale of 1-10?

3 Likes

You are wrong. At the start, we raced every game, and lost every game. Then the premades started and we really lost every game. Then horde adapted. Quickly. Insanely quickly for being all PUGs. It’s amazing how hardcore Horde players are at PvP.

Even a week ago we were only partially defending and mostly losing to all Alliance Premades. Yesterday every group we were ALL running at the premade to wipe them. And we beat several of them. Made a few of their players ragequit. I can only imagine how toxic those chats were getting with their 40 man hiding in the mountains near SHB.

That’s when I realized no matter what Alliance do they aren’t going to beat Horde. Doesn’t matter the advantages. Our average player is just way more PvP focused. I thought I was a hardcore player and I’m nothing compared to a lot of these guys.

Your best bet is to get rid of premades, mix back up with the PUGs, and hope for the best. Horde will stop turtling and end games quickly and it can go back to partial races.

blizzard are a joke these day , they allow warmaster to be exploit and be pull from United States to russia and after us need to wait 30 min for the next game , and now they come with this poor statement .why because this is something both faction do , and dont have any major impact for the end result of the battle alliance kill me a lot of time in graveyard no big deal , i`m a bit stuck to see the priority of this dev team Oo this just make any sense to me ,

5 Likes

You have to Drek rush all day ever day with zero focus on PvP. Horde gets to enter a match, have some fun killing folks, then take a break from the game for a half hour waiting for the next match. If we take the night off we are losing only a few matches. Losing or winning is irrelevant because its all pugs and it will all average out in the long run.

If anything I think most of us just pity your sad situation.

2 Likes

That’s because those are not exploits.

individual skill has little to do with it, its simply a difference of end goals. ally wants to take the honor objectives and win as fast as possible, they dont want to stop and dedicate people to fighting, they want the game to end win or lose so they can move to the next instaqueue and get another set of honor objectives. horde wants to make the most of the few games they get due to queue times, so they bunker down and turtle up. it helps when you have the best defensive positions on the map. the IBGY choke literally caused an entire battlegroup to boycott AV because it was unwinnable with the introduction of the reinforcements mechanic.

1 Like

We don’t rush.
We go left or right to IBGY and if horde tries to cut us off we stop and wipe em up. We soft cap IBGY with both towers as a grp. After those we’ll coordinate a recall defense if necc then push the horde turtles excrement in. That’s not avoiding pvp.

So?

10char lmao omg.

Camp a GY for 5 min: Bad

Pull all 5 warmaster while immune and running away so 39 people can zerg down derk: Good

5 Likes

Laughable.

And they are basically killing bots over and over. AV is a joke.

I also said I capped the gy after its not worth the honor, funny how you pick and choose, without the entire context. :’)

1 Like

BAHHAHAHAHAHAH wheeze

1 Like
  1. that is not the norm, havent even seen that today from premades and 2) you form a premade to fight guaranteed pugs, thats avoiding challenging pvp at the least.

I get it, have too because others do and thats how the poor ranking system works. Thus the pity.

Goodie… a fix that doesn’t mean much of anything…

1 Like

Bad enough that they are trying to revise history to claim that turtles occurred in response to premades and not the other way around. Dont let them play the sympathy the card.

Both of these things are naturally occuring.

1 Like