This a bug? Rethelshi - Storm Sigil gear vendor not selling

Well, haven’t seen any note about this, so not sure if it’s a bug or not. Two posts in General Discussion asks the same and no body answered. Could someone please clarify this?

UPDATE: Someone already posted this somewhere. Now, instead of buying from Rethelshi, you upgrade from the item upgrade guy (Corxian?) inside the pratice dummies place. It will ask for the same storm sigils that Rethelshi would have asked. However, some report errors in the transaction.

This should have been posted somewhere in the 10.0.5 release notes.

8 Likes

ok, not just me :smiley:

2 Likes

Also having this issue. Relogging didn’t help

1 Like

You might try the upgrade npc in the pvp hall. It looks like it is upgrading the trophy of strife gear.

This appears to be correct, as the items now show 1/2 upgrade levels, but I can’t upgrade the items at the upgrade NPC, either. It just errors out. D=

Can confirm this issue as well, cant upgrade from the upgrade item NPC as it errors out, and the storm sigiel dude no longer sells them so your out of luck

You can now upgrade your gear in the pvp hall. (From what I can see on Wowhead, errors have been fixed,)

There’s 2 ways to fix the confusion:
A. I would suggest that blizzard add some extra text to Mythressa. Very simple, like a guard:
“How do I upgrade my gear after I buy it from you?”
“Let me mark that on your map.”

It would be the least effort on their part.

B. If they wanted to go the easiest rout for players, they could just give Rethelshi the ability the upgrade items.

C. Return the vendor to the way it was previously because IT WAS FINE.

3 Likes

This is just dumb. We LIKED it when we could move from one vendor right to another so we could keep our mind set on a certain item. PUT IT BACK PLEASE!!!

5 Likes

It’s not working

It would be great if blizzard could actually communicate that they understand this is a problem

1 Like

Moving the vendor but leaving the Blue gear vendor there is moronic. Who could think doing that is a good idea. Grrrr. It makes upgrading much harder now being that the vendors are in two different places and now I can’t tell if I want to upgrade because I CAN’T SEE THE UPGRADE and how it would compare to my existing gear. WTF, put it back please. Stop making stupid changes.

1 Like

I do hope they take my suggestion into mind and fix the NPC soon! January 26th is when I posted that suggestion!