Third guild died again… advertised for 4 weeks no applicants

Progressing well till painsmith and two core players quit the game . Advertised for 4 weeks not a single applicant.

The other 18 players just gave up. Imagine not being able to raid for a month after a good start!

5 Likes

Gotten so bad alliance side the lfr on my alt was the worse thing I ever experienced lol tanks couldnt speak English wiped multiple times on guardian within 25 sec for a few pulls. Beat it finally and I just left lol no way am I gonna see how it goes further.

I’m likewise finding it hard to find a weekend raiding guild thats in mythics on any side really at this point since my guild raids weekdays I’m mostly SoL be the first expansion I unwillingly disnt get to play mythic of any tier…and I hate it.

1 Like

Yea.

painsmith sucks. he’s too difficult/unforgiving.

conceptually, the fight is fun

but after 3 weeks of wiping to a middle of hte raid boss… not so much.

4 Likes

I see so many guilds dying at Painsmith. The players just quit the game altogether and domino effect on the rest of the guild

3 Likes

Alliance doesn’t care of your silly endgame :sunglasses:

5 Likes

So find another guild that is having the same problems, and raid together. It’s how I’ve raided since 9.0 dropped. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hence I say third guild.
Im on to the fourth…

I pity those guild leaders as so many guilds with long histories and very nice management are destroyed due to SL

11 Likes

My guild has been around since Feb 05. I’ve been its guild leader 99% of that time. It’s roster has grown and shrunk but I’ve still kept us in raids by raiding with other likeminded guilds. I don’t understand why others find it so difficult to do the same and would rather quit than do this.

1 Like

Pride ? I see so many 5/10m guilds recruiting and then slowly dying off. Not sure why they don’t merge.

Probably the issue is… with two raid leaders and two guild leaders, who is gonna take the lead ?

2 Likes

You’re absolutely welcome to raid with us.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind offer!

I never said merge. I would never merge this guild tag.

Whichever one wants to have the best shot at downing the bosses?

he’s talking about mythic raiding, fwiw.

I get that, but there are still enough mythic guilds out there to get the job done if they weren’t so hung up on having everyone wear the same guild tag just to defeat puzzle mechanics and loot gear.

1 Like

Painsmith isn’t that bad when you get good enough gear to push dps on balls and heal through mistakes.

It really isn’t.

1 Like

he’s talking about mythic, fwiw

2 Likes

Your point? Are you assuming something and just trying to be coy to impress the internet audience?

I’m assuming, from your lack of mythic raid achievements, that you have 0 practical experience with mythic raiding, and am wondering why you’re speaking as if you do.

11 Likes

Keys are so dead on alliance. Have tank /healer in group. We’re trying to find 3 dps. Been in q for like 15mins without anything great.

I am not even asking for high IO people. But trying to find even 2100+ is like pulling teeth.