Thinking of Transfering to horde MG from WrA

Hello! I’m a belf warlock playing on WrA currently, I’ve been thinking of transferring to moon guard for awhile because I don’t really enjoy the drama of WrA that constantly occurs all the time. And I heard the MG horde community has a smaller community but that sounds like a plus to me! I like the idea of smaller communities and it sounds like fun. Would I be welcome? Or is this just a bad idea for me? Looking for some words of encouragement or advice, especially from horde on moon guard who know a lot more about the server and their faction. :smiley:

Drama is still there. You’ll encounter it eventually. Don’t think for a moment transferring servers means you’re avoiding it. Smaller still is proportionate, but also means smaller pool to pick from if something happens with a guild or RP partner.

But it’s not a bad place.

2 Likes

I don’t see why you wouldnt be welcome. Unless you have some major skeletons in your closet or are doing stupid, annoying things, most people coming to MG Horde are welcome with open arms.
As you said, the community is now pretty small, so don’t expect huge crowds in the middle of the city to jump right into. You’re going to need to put in a little more effort and likely make some friends with some guilds.
Its a good place though, and I don’t see myself leaving MG Horde any time soon.

1 Like

depends if you wanna deal with the horde trolls…no not good ones. most MG horde pop also went to WrA lol. because of said people and the drama here that still happens. kinda like horde raid scene i havent found one casual guild horde side in years that clears content and not take crap serious.

Just as many Horde ‘Trolls’ on WRA and on each Ally side.

Every server is going to have their Trolls. You will never escape drama no matter what side and what server.
However… Some times a change in server and/or scenery is enough to allow you to ignore and deal with drama better than you would if you had just stayed where you have been with the same drama that has been going on for a while.
A chance to make new friends in new places helps a lot too.

2 Likes

You’d be welcome on MG, but like everyone else has said MG’s horde scene has its own drama. As long as there’s more than two people on any given server there’ll eventually be drama.

The smaller population is either Moon Guard’s benefit or detriment depending on how you view it, and that can change from time to time based on how you’re even feeling.

If you want a change in scenery, but don’t want to invest real money in moving characters, maybe re-rolling someone on the server to see if you’d like it would help? It would mean leveling them up again, or paying for a boost, but it would be a free way to see if you’d like it here.

4 Likes