Thinking of roling here

Hi Guys,

I’m thinking of rolling alliance here. How’s the community overall? are there any guilds that plan on doing day time raiding?

Thanks,

It’s really great.
Horde is outnumbered, but there are still plenty of us.
Not sure about daytime raiding though.

Fumble fumble fumble.

Puts Emolarry in to a lost paladin bubble and starts pushing so he’s rolling

2 Likes

I’m playing alliance and overall the community has been great. Its an eastern server so raiding times seem to vary.

If your primary focus is PvE rather than RP I’d suggest rolling on a different server.

2 Likes

Whys that? I mean, sure i never really RPed before but are you saying that guilds on this server will prioritize rp over progression?

Some RPers feel that the server should be only for those who want to focus on RP.

As to the OP, as an Alliance I’ve had mostly good experiences in groups and leveling. The occasional bad seed here and there sure, but overall I’m happy to be on this server.

I’ve been having a great time on this server. Time and again I’ve been part of impromptu groups to either help me or help others get quests done. There’s nonstop drive by buffing. Super good times.

I can’t speak to raiding, I’m a long way from thinking about that.

Everyone has been chill so far. I play Horde (ps: Play Horde! We need more people!) and it’s been a ton of fun.

Regarding PvE vs RP, I think joining for PvE is fine. Just be open to the idea of RP and don’t troll RPers. We won’t be the server getting world firsts, but there will be raiders.

1 Like