Thinking of rerolling here. How's the WPvP for Alliance?

I’ve been looking at the census stats for servers, and I’ve found Benediction to be one of the most balanced EST PvP realms. I plan on rolling with Alliance, and I just wanted to hear some feedback from actual players. Does the server really seem as balanced as these stats say when it comes to WPvP?

I like it.

You aren’t overrun in every zone like other servers, so questing is viable. Running to booty bay to get the FP. A priest was getting attacked by a horde player and died so I rezzed them. They went back for vengeance. My buddy and I that were running got attacked by a horde 10+ lvls higher and another alliance walked by just in time. Finished them off and went on our way.

Was in hillsbrad on my way to SM. Probably equally horde and alliance running around. Got outnumbered by a group but they didn’t corpse camp us. After death they just went on their way.

I think everyone is more concentrated on leveling as it seems this server isn’t full of the rush to 60 crowd, I’m sure WPVP at 60 will be a good time.

The economy on the alliance side isn’t broken yet. Just too much silk from SM spam lol.

2 Likes

Adding to this, I also have not experienced any camping. Just one-off deaths then the Hordie goes about his business, and I do the same when I gank.

The server is ever-so-slightly Alliance heavy though - have you considered going Horde?

2 Likes

We just had a 40 main world pvp raid on horde last night. If you roll hit up Oldskool or Nexttime for an invite to Nostalgia, we’re a laid back guild full of working adults who have all been playing WoW for years if not since vanilla (some of us). We do pvp and plan to raid too, kinda a bit of all the classic experiences. Server is great been on it since it opened on day 3

2 Likes

Yeah its been pretty balanced. I play alliance on this realm and it feels great. I see many alliance groups for pvp and actually alot of grouping in general for questing. Its a nice home here for alliance.

1 Like