Thinking of moving to this server

Our guild is thinking of moving to the server and wanted to see how this server is.
We may look for another guild to join we will have a few raiders with us all AOTC looking to just do some heroic and push a few mythics. Or maybe rebuild our guild on this server as well.
We normally raid from 7:30-10:30PM EST just two times a week.
We just wanted to get a feel before we moved here.

Thanks for your time.

Hello!

This server is fairly busy with a lot of guilds but i would say that most guilds are suffering from the classic purge and are having trouble finding new recruits (us included). That said though the server is not dead like some others currently are.

If you are interested at all in working with another guild for raiding with the idea of a possible merger then our guild may be interested. Our forum post is attached below if you’d like to give it a look over! Otherwise, I’d say this server is worth moving to if yours is dead.

Our posts on the forum - Undead Legion

You can reach out to myself - BretMaverick#11447 or Moofasha - Louzar#2145 if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Welcome to zuljin so far it’s been a great server! :+1: (only been playin wow for a few months now) but I’m currently in a really chill and fun guild you are more then welcome to come check us out and meet some cool people mostly people play later in the evening times our raid times are very similar to yours as well

Message me if you are interested
Hgrant225 #1568

Also if you do start To rebuild your guild I’m always keen on meeting new people so let me know I’ll come lvl a toon with y’all if that’s cool!

We are on a bit of a break but have some that wants to push some mythic…lets chat!

Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 4th Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Tues Wed 8-10:30pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
8/8H EP

Needs: DH/Spriest/DK/BDruid
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

We have already moved to the server and are just rebuilding our guild Thanks for the reply though.
But contact me in game if you wanted to talk about other stuff.