Thinking of moving here

Title says it all! I’m currently on Grobbulus and have been since day 1. My guild has essentially dissolved over the past 6 months so I am looking for a new home. I know transfers are not currently open, so I am willing to start from level 1. My main concern is the state of the Alliance community on this server and the general feel and vibe long time players get from it. Any anecdotal experience or info is more than welcome!

Realm is small Alliance majority last I heard. Lots of activity going on on both sides during leveling and at endgame. Lots of good Alliance guilds farming through everything, doing pugs, and gdkp runs.

Also a tooooon of boosting going on - maybe it’s the same on all realms - but I find it fairly lame. But I haven’t had much problems forming my own, regular groups for dungeons and elite quests while leveling and now at 60. Most leveling zones are quite active if you enjoy questing.

Most horde are cool enough to leave you alone if you leave them alone out in the world, thankfully. I’ve even had a number of cool times of helping each other to kill some tough mobs through emotes communication. That was awesome XD. But of course there are some losers on both factions who go out of their way to harass you unprovoked. Can’t tell you much else about pvp as I try to stay away from conflict :stuck_out_tongue:

Good, fun, big eastern server. No regrets starting here.

We are full. Its also a terrible server 0/10 would not recommend!!

Probably the worst server available. They are terrible in pvp if you are into that.

This is my anecdotal experience.