Thinking of leveling my DK

Hi guys my current main is my warlock and as most of you know blizzard doesnt seem to care for them in pvp sense. So ive been debating on leveling my DK which I havent played in years. What spec is best for leveling and is frost still the go to pvp spec atm?

1 Like

I don’t think Blizzard cares about Dks either in PvP sense. Unholy is great for PvE (Leveling in a sense, imo) and Frost (2h Specifically) is good for PvP for a narrowed reason (I’m looking at you Chill Streak Cleave AZ Play).

1 Like

yea no dk is not the class to go to if you feel un cared for in pvp becouse we are suffering with you(maybe not as bad tho idk where locks are in the meta but there are better options than dk), i would say tho if you think you like the class enough maybe get him ready if they ever buff it so either warlock gets buffed or dk gets buffed could be a win win for you, and yes frost does seem better in pvp but for bgs unholy has potential to also be fun

2 Likes

You’re better off going elsewhere if your are looking for fun.

off to my boomkin! lol

1 Like

A BALANCED decision! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The sorry state of DK.

DK is decent I would say middle tier. If you want a easier time play one of the broken classes like boomy or ret… blizzard doesn’t seem to want to fix them anytime soon so yeah.

Every class forum is full of QQ and other people complaining about their class. Every.single.class.

What’s up kids? forgot how to enjoy things? :smiley:

2 Likes

most of the complaining is for valid reasons.

Stay warlocks, you are going to be broken soon. The notes lately have all been basically setting up warlocks to jump back into the meta hard especially with the Hpal shadow resist being taken away.

1 Like

Based on what I am reading, DK is in a similar state as Warlocks. If you don’t feel the love as a lock, don’t re-roll a DK.

1 Like

Warlocks actually have big changes for 9.0.5 and skillcapped has predicted you guys will be meta.

The Dks or Warlocks?

If it is the Dks, I don’t know about that… and what content does Skillcapped highlight?

Locks are gonna be S tier by next patch. I’d just stick with it

1 Like

Locks. as;dlfj

dont waste your time. I am leveling a lock right now I’ve had enough of my DK. Blizzard has no intentions of fixing DK’s. Blood sucks, unholy is mediocre after the massive mastery nerf, unholy is the worst PvP spec, frost is middle tier in PvP and one of the worst PvE specs. The upcoming patch notes are pathetic for DK !

3 Likes

As you’ll begin to notice, every class forum has their fair share of QQ’ers who say he class is broken, weak, etc… If the theme of the class suits you and you enjoy it, give it a go. I for one am having a blast with 2h Frost PvP with Absolute Zero legendary.

4 Likes

This dk is my main and I have a warlock alt. Both feel bad. Would recommend to try another class if you’re looking to pvp right now. Luckily though if ptr changes go through, demon armor will give 160% additional armor. :slight_smile:

Yeah +1. UH has felt so natural for me since Legion (and I really liked it before that). I play 2h frost in random BGs every now and then, but something about UH just clicks for me. I will probably main UH as long as blood remains a tank only (loved dps DRW), and frost uses abilities like BoS, and RW. Just not a fan.

1 Like