Thinking of coming here

Hello Westfall!

I have been playing this game since Vanilla Beta and have been considering coming back. I see a lot of great, inspiring talk about kind and welcoming people of the Alliance (thats what i want to be) and that just makes me want to come here all the more. Two big questions I have are as follows:

1. Are there morning / day-time raiding guilds? I can only play between 10 and 5 EST.

2. What roles have you found most lacking in your travels? I have been considering playing a priest / lock / warrior / paladin.

Thanks so much for your time!

A lot of people are advertising their guilds as raiding guilds, but no one even has a core raid group yet since 99.9% of the population is still leveling to 60. You (and everyone else) is probably going to have to wait a couple of months before knowing whether or not a guild actually raids.

I don’t know about the Alliance side, but here are the class percentages for the Horde side:

Alliance side, I’m in a nice guild of good, helpful folk, quite reminiscent if Vanilla- I’m also from Vanilla beta.
Not sure about the whole server, but our guild needs tanks!