Thinking about resubbing, haven't been around for most of BFA or SL--how's the RP doing these days?

Just as the topic says, I’m thinking of resubbing–mostly for social/RP stuff and casual leveling and messing around. I don’t have time or interest for hardcore raiding or M+ or anything, but would be happy just to have a guild to chat with and maybe do a bit of RP with here or there-- either faction, doesn’t much matter.

I know SL wasn’t the best expansion and a lot of folks left, hence my question: is there still an active RP community here or did it croak or migrate?

Thanks in advance!

Things are still active on both factions with plenty of RP around. Alliance is larger, but Horde has been growing lately, I think.

I’d say things have picked up a bit since the expansion announcement a few weeks ago.

I think the RP is great, but it also requires some effort. I feel you can really get out of it what you put into it. But if you stand around waiting for it to happen to you, it won’t be the most consistent/fun experiernce.

RP and general social activity is still good. There are also numerous RP events happening throughout the month that you can be a part of, if that sort of thing is of interest :slight_smile:

Like someone else said, Alliance is larger and you will find more walk-ups there. However, since you are also looking for a RP/social guild, Horde will suit that just as well. Guild RP is in general great on the red side and they also have a fairly large discord where you can find resources for events, guilds and general RP =)

Good luck and welcome back if you do decide to re-sub! :relaxed:

Had to look a bit but here is the Coalition of the Horde info if you want to take a look!

Sweet, thanks all. I rolled a goblin on Horde side and will be poking around when I have a night off.

3 Likes

No problem! Hope you enjoy it!