Things you would like to see for warlocks

I’m curious to stuff that other players would want for warlocks.

I’ll list off a few things I’d love to see:

1. More Felguard and Wraithguard customization
  2. Potential customization of Demo minions (the imps and dreadstalkers)
  3. The ability to enable rolls for 2 handed weapons in legacy raids so we can use them on our felguard (Antorus I’m looking at you)
  4. Green fire corruption on non destruction spec (the only thing it affects for non destro is burning rush) We use shadowflame as demo so why not have green fire?
  5. A change to Grimoire of Sacrifice so we don’t have to get rid of our cool new demon skins
  6. Felstorm and Demonic Strength interaction should be changed to where demonic strength can auto interupt felstorm or some other way to make them work together better

Those are a few off the top of my head but what would you guys like to see?

8 Likes

These things:

And as far as abilities are concerned:

• I really want Doom reworks. Maybe use Hand of Doom from Legion (Hand of Gul’dan applies Doom to everything) with I think it was… WoD Doom that every tick had a % chance of summoning a demon (I’d make it 50% chance) but I’d make the tick shorter (nerfing damage to compensate) so it’s slower than corruption but not as slow as it is now (10 second tick), thus it has synergy with AOE and synergy with MULTIPLE demonology talents (Tyrant, Sac Souls, etc)
11 Likes

Give us our damn horns and wings back.

14 Likes

You can just not run the talent…

2 Likes

I want a permanent infernal minion

6 Likes

Malefic grasp (legion affliction in PVP)

I want Doom to summon a Doomguard, or cast Hand of Doom.
I"d also like to see Bilescourge Bombers buffed to make it a good alternative for AoE.

2 Likes

Instant cast shadowfury.
Roots on conflagrate.
20% damage buff to Chaos bolt in this melee meta.

2 Likes

Most of these are for flavor for class fantasy and quality of life.

A teleport spell to Dreadscar Rift, similar to how DK’s create a Death Gate.

Felguards having their own character window with a weapon paper doll slot so we can equip their weapons, this can be extended to other demons that use weapons.

Being able to speak demonic again. Does there HAVE to be a rule that only one class can?

The ability to change the names of non-default skin demons.

More selection of demons to command.

Banish should be able to be used against Meta form DH’s and Ascendant form Shaman’s just in a shorter time length.

Shadowflame aesthetic similar to green fel fire.

10 Likes

More demon models

More demon colors/tints

Speak demon

Void glyph for soul shards.

Recolors for spells such as chaos bolt.
Let us use the classic chaos bolt look with the glyph system.

More bubblewrap

3 Likes

Observer and grimoire demon voicelines back since they took that away with the “new demon customizations”.

Also, changing shivarra’s old tbc model to the already existing legion model would be nice too. There’s no reason for us to be using a 2007 model when we have one that’s “new”.

3 Likes

Returning the verdant sphere glyph would be nice and giving us a blood red version would be appreciated.

1 Like

Make Vilefield despawn after X number of attacks or one minute, whichever one comes first.

Also, make him skidaddle a little more. Nothing like summoning a demon on a 15 sec timer, and he spends a few of those seconds tamping his back feet like a cat preparing to pounce.

2 Likes

I would like to see warlock powers and spells expand outside of the legion more. With the void coming I’d like to see us get more void orientated spells or perhaps demons that aren’t particularly demons.

Warlocks are supposed to be the class that goes to extremes to reach a new level of power. The legion was that new level of power for a while but now its defeated and outdated. Our interests should begin to go elsewhere, we should learn new tricks and rediscover old ones that previous big bads have used.

4 Likes

That is a good one and make sense. We can make portals and teleport too… why not go to our legion hub.

2 Likes

More pet options for Demon.

Fel lord as option for Felguard and Dreadlord as option for Tyrant.

New animations for Drain Soul and Haunt.

Conflagrate and Rain of fire baseline for destro and dimensional rift in a better place.

It was fun chase new demon options this patch xD

4 Likes

Let’s have some fun with this!

Bring back Fel Flame insta cast ability and make sure it isn’t shadow so Aff has something when they get locked out.

Make CB penetrate paly bubble but on a 10 or 15 min CD

Make havoc and SS baseline

Give both big demons back to all 3 classes

Ability to name and size demons

Demon form back for Demo

Vilefiend available for demo as a baseline demon

They are forced to speak in overly polite vocals with English accents.

1 Like

affli

make the spec do damage

destro

give us kiljaeden cunning

demo

give us the third dog back

2 Likes

All I want is to parse w/o an aug nor PI
Remove PI from the game…

1 Like

There is an option to turn off PI logs if you want to parse without it. Aug does not increase your dps on logs as demo anymore after the fix, there is very minor increases with aff that should be accounted to the aug but they are below 1% after the rupture fix.

It does insane damage already just play better.

1 Like