Things ruining the fun in the game

*too long quests chains etc that not alt friendly
*trinkets that do damage or absorb damage
*covenant abilities such as Seed and convoke
*Torghast … does anyone actually enjoy doing that boring grind weekly?

I absolutely HATE activating trinkets for some tiny damage on a 1.5min cooldown. It feels like a chore I have to babysit or ignore entirely when I have enough buttons on my screen to manage.
Torghast during the beta was such an easy win, they even reverted the change on this insanely stupid debuff that forced you to never slow down in fear that someone might sit there and wait for the bloodlust debuff to wear off every pull. Then they immediately ruined it when it released showing they don’t actually care. People were screaming during beta not to turn this into a chore, to leave it alone as a fun side activity you can go do FOR FUN, in a GAME. Blizz gonna Blizz tho.

Honestly, if I were new I would probably find most of what goes on in-game to be fun. But the fact that I have played for 15 years has made me bored with the same thing just painted a slightly different colour (mount pun intended). I don’t know if Blizzard are at fault but the fact is no matter what topping you put on stale bread it will never taste as good as fresh. The story doesn’t add much anymore when it makes sense, the routine is monotonous (quest, poor reward, raid, poor reward, pvp (lol just kidding)), and Blizzard is a turd company overall. I can’t speak for everyone but in my opinion the only thing that keeps this game afloat is habit.

2 Likes

You can put the trinket into a macro so its used on cd all the time. No baby sitting needed. With a short time like 1.5 min it should be used on cd.

/cast “damage or heal spell”
/use 13 (for trinket slot 1)
/use 14 (for trinket slot 2)

I vendor any trinket that is either not a passive proc or that cannot be macrod to my main rotation spells. There aren’t many that fall into that catagory but there are some. For some reason blizz will occasionally make a trinket that shares the primary GCD. They get vendored asap.

I just don’t like Torghast :frowning:

1 Like

This. It’s an overly complicated mess.
Layers, having to track down and destroy pots for no reason. Making sure you’re not overlapping the same buff thingies; legendaries that absolutely have no lore background.

Not to mention GREY! I wear Grey T-Shirts, not interested in doing the same GREY rooms over and over and over.

Just another Garbage System in a Garbage Xpac, full of Garbage Writing, written by a Garbage Writing Team, lead by a Garbage head Writer who (wait for it) writes Garbage Stories.

Mythic Plus. It turned into an elitist snob-fest the moment it was introduced in Legion.

Mythic Dungeons were introduced in WoD, and it should have stayed at that: no timers, no affix crap like it’s a Diablo game (except Immoral) - just a dungeon, and nothing more!

2 Likes