They shrunk the good boy!

Just bumping the thread again until they fix our boy!

Taivan deserves to be big. When people see that he is the reward for doing a ridiculously big set of long meta achievements, they’re probably expecting, y’know, the comically large, goofy, therapy dog they met in the Plains.

To me, it feels like they shrunk him as a mount to make way for more mounts that will use the same rig or body in the future. That, and not everything needs to be able to fit through a doorway, when you can so easily just dismount and go on your merry way. Mammoth and corehound mounts especially come to mind.

Make the boy big again! Rebiggify Taivan!

3 Likes

Stop the Shrinkflation!

Restore Taivan to life-size doggo!

#freeTaivan

3 Likes

Reverse the shrinkage!

1 Like

Another day another post to remind them to URGENT REQUIRED fix Taivan.

1 Like

2 Likes

Blizzard has announced that everyone’s goodest boy, the Taivan Mount, will return to his original size likely in Patch 10.2.7.

5 Likes
10 Likes

HUZZAH! HUZZAH FOR THE GOODEST BOY!! I am so excited to get him again!

4 Likes

VICTORY.

1 Like

I hold my unabashed optimism until change actually happens, but thank you for the address.

This is beautiful news!!! :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

I love how they mentioned “Enthusiastic” in the post. They knew they flipped it up.

#TaivanStrong

6 Likes

Yeah, there was no planned “temporary measure”. I’m not buying that, not even for a second. :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Agreed. Zero chance they tried to sneak in that change as a temporary fix. But hey, at least they’re reverting it…maybe. “Larger size” doesn’t mean “original size.”

4 Likes

All the way in 10.2.7?

Sadness!!! But i’ll take it. IT BETTER BE HIS ORIGINAL SIZE BLIZZARD SO HELP ME…

2 Likes

Oh, I’ll be haunting the PTR to make sure it happens there first. LOL.

1 Like

Wow, I guess complaining enough times on the forums CAN yield results.

Time to start a movement to redo the Troll Heritage Helm!! Let’s go folks, I’ll accept no less than 400 comments!

On a side note, the size of Taivan before the shrink was comically large, I previewed him on my Goblin and actually spit out some of my coffee.

1 Like

We actually can accomplish things around here despite whatever our reputation might be or how often we are viewed as some vocal minority.

1 Like

Big Taivan Returns in Patch 10.2.7 - Wowhead News

1 Like