THey not gonna fix it

Nothing has changed,
Bliz is ignoring that 6 dps specs out heal healers in pvp.
They obviously do not have anyone in the PVP department.
I was hoping they did, but you cant just keep on going without knowing what is broken in pvp.

So much for a fun pvp game.

Thought me and my family would stick around for the fun, but not interested in swapping classes constantly to what is broken.

Dh damage and healing broken
Sub rogue healing broken
Shadow priest heals broken
Guardian druid heals broken
Fury warrior heals broken
warlock heals broken…

All of those named can out heal a healer in 2s 3s and bgs. Without ever pressing a single heal button. Literal no skill play to heal. It just auto happens.

I guess they are making this game for console. You dont need a healer in console if all the dps just heal passively.

Just watched a DH go from 20% health to 100 % health while taking a full health geared player to 10% in a two button press,

Gearing for PVP is great, the lack of balance is a disaster.

Why in the helsinki would a sub rogue get heals from pressing shadow dance. How does that even make sense. Its passive for doing nothing. Doesnt even have to press a heal button.

Seriously fix the balance or fire and hire someone who can.

2 Likes

Well they just deleted DKs from the game so they clearly aren’t doing nothing.

Nothing good, maybe, but not nothing.

1 Like

Dks are in line where they should be now, no class that is not a healer should be out healing healers, ever. Unless the healer is dead.

Dont forget that rogues combo points UI has been bugged since Pre patch PTR.

I’m not going to stop posting this until you get off your asses and fix this Blizz.

No, they are not inline now. That’s a 50% reduction. I could understand 25%, but 50% is overkill.

you think dps classes not hybrids, should have auto heals? that are almost infinite? Talking about instanced PVP.

Fury warrior heals are broken? What

I mainly play arms but I got one shot when I did PvP…