They Give What Was Asked For...But People are Mad

No its not a happy thing if something is brought back on demand it should be at the very least doable even if as a challange but thats clearly not the issue here . Every single elitiest said that MT will be a joke and we will lose our uniqueness (which is stupid imo ) now its back without original rewards being tougher than it was in legion .
So no i m not happy as i was waiting to do this from the day it was told to be returning and its not hard its impossible as my challange as guardian is ending in 10 secs while i m alive and velen dies.

What’s trade chat? All I see are ads for sales :^)

1 Like

I am in fact quite cognizant of the situation, the conversation and the context of it all thank you very much. Childish response though. Not very funny but I suppose it made you laugh. Good job! :smiley:

That word does not mean what you think it means.

Maybe if Blizzard hadn’t secretly buffed things between PTR and live people would’ve had a better gauge on the difficulty and would’ve been happier. People were actually able to complete it on the PTR and were having fun and Blizzard saw that and said “Fun detected, your time is at its end.”

It means exactly what I know it means thank you :slight_smile: Your concern is appreciated but unwarranted

trade chat is 236+ AOTC 100% GUARANTEED DROP
And dad jokes

No, it’s not my first time in these forums, I returned after the council post and … well, nothing changed, the same Doomsayers all around. I wonder how long until the CMs of the Council decide to retire after these garbage people go and fill the posts with junk, bad memes and “the devs are morons, the game sucks, they know nothing and never listen to feedback period, dead game im out” 24/7

It really doesn’t. But you sure seem obsessed with convincing me otherwise.

Do I seem obsessed? How so? :thinking: I see no signs of actual obsession :slight_smile:

LOL, I can literally MAKE you respond to me again. That is the very definition of obsession.

Now respond like I told you to.

Well yes friend. That’s how conversation works :slight_smile: It’s not a compulsion so much as being nice and actually offering talk and correspondingly responding. It has nothing to do with compelling someone to respond. I assure you there’s no need to do so. That said, that isn’t quite obsession my friend :slight_smile:

Yet I just did. Now I can make you do it again.

Respond as I directed.

How infantile :slight_smile: but then this is what pleases you so more power to you! :smiley:

I didn’t ask for it and I’m not mad

I just came here for the popcorn

And again my little obsessed one. Respond as directed.

I would point out friend that despite a large degree of politeness. Despite friendliness even you still deliberately have chosen repeatedly to try to prove superiority and have tried to attempt to reduce and discredit someone else. Perhaps a look in the mirror or a visit to someone or maybe just some fresh air is needed. Trying to reduce someone or needing to prove your superiority should not be necessary. You are fine and great as you are and don’t need to prove it! :smiley:

:rofl: Ok this joke is funny because you seem to be obsessed with needing to prove yourself. It’s a bit sad :slight_smile:

That was longer than I directed. Keep it short.

As I said, strongly consider seeing someone for help with whatever depression is causing the need for this sort of response :slight_smile: It will only do you good. Don’t try to self cure like this. It doesn’t really help anyone least of all yourself

Now do it again.