These tank nerfs are terrible top to bottom

What was nerfed again?

Yea this was a pretty poor move on Blizzard’s end.

15 Likes

These are already set into motion on the closed beta. And these are coming from that and they will come on to live servers.

I’m so glad I wrote off the monk class a while back :rofl:. RIP all the monk mains out there.

11 Likes
2 Likes

Go here for more “detailed” feedback.

Yea!

They shoulda buffed tanks if anything

8 Likes

As a tank, this seems needed, I’m just disappointed it wasn’t caught in testing, where it should have been.

27 Likes

There is no world in which this is needed. Doing 15s-20s on beta tanks felt great. Not overpowered, but not weak either.

We are headed for another Shadowlands season 1 now, where tanks are paper and everyone has to kite. It’s terrible.

21 Likes

Yeah I don’t see the point in the nerfs. Tanks being strong and fun benefits literally everyone, not just the tanks

16 Likes

Exactly. Why would DPS/Heals be upset that their tank has better survivability anyways so they can clear dungeons easier lol.

4 Likes

I feel sorry for brewmaster…they already be squishy.

24 Likes

thought we needed to incentivize tanking…cmon blizz :frowning:

10 Likes

If anything it will put more pressure on healers as tanks will still pull the whole dungeon

12 Likes

I understand the PvP side of things :eye: at you bear tanks!! In PvE tho, as a dps I enjoyed the tank finishing wiped encounters :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

They’re not bad at all. On m0 i can do entire dungeons by myself.

4 Likes

I don’t agree with the nerfs, but they 100% gave a reason why they’re doing this.

6 Likes

Nerd healers in GD want to heal tanks, so tank has to take damage.

Tanks will be taking about 4-5% more damage across the board.

Good that’s what you get. Tanks are being ridiculous right now. Pulling large amounts of mobs yet not holding agro to them. Groups dying because some of the did not get pulled properly. I saw this one coming from day one. Face it right now tanks don’t care who dies in groups as they pull because they are not in danger.

20 Likes