These tank nerfs are terrible top to bottom

I feel sorry for brewmaster…they already be squishy.

24 Likes

thought we needed to incentivize tanking…cmon blizz :frowning:

10 Likes

If anything it will put more pressure on healers as tanks will still pull the whole dungeon

12 Likes

I understand the PvP side of things :eye: at you bear tanks!! In PvE tho, as a dps I enjoyed the tank finishing wiped encounters :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

They’re not bad at all. On m0 i can do entire dungeons by myself.

4 Likes

I don’t agree with the nerfs, but they 100% gave a reason why they’re doing this.

6 Likes

Nerd healers in GD want to heal tanks, so tank has to take damage.

Tanks will be taking about 4-5% more damage across the board.

Good that’s what you get. Tanks are being ridiculous right now. Pulling large amounts of mobs yet not holding agro to them. Groups dying because some of the did not get pulled properly. I saw this one coming from day one. Face it right now tanks don’t care who dies in groups as they pull because they are not in danger.

20 Likes

They nerfed all tanks by 10%. That’s it. I don’t think it is really going to change much.

2 Likes

Between the miserable players and Blizzard constantly ruining tanks, this is why I stopped maining Prot class after about a decade. I apologize to the friendly players for your queue times, but enough is enough.

Tanks need to go on strike!

7 Likes

Can’t strike when ur ded. Rip Brewmaster

8 Likes

I take you at your word that M+ did feel good. I’m not making a judgement on M+, I wasn’t a beta tester this time around and haven’t experienced it yet. But Heroic and Mythic 0 tanking is way too easy apart from a few pulls and one or two bosses, you don’t even notice being damaged. Hopefully they will adjust the scaling to feel in line with the new DR levels. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Horrible decision on their part. Maybe i’ll go back to healing :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Clearly you aren’t aware that tanks can solo dungeons and some tanks (DHs, prot pally if pull is big enough) will out dps the dps. Tanks are basically invincible, the healers are there to heal the dps atm, not the tank. You can be salty all you want, but don’t say there was no reason.

12 Likes

Aegis of Light doesn’t reduce damage by 10% anymore? That’s it? So, instead of hitting a procced WoG once during a fight, I’ll have to hit it a second time? Game destroying!

Prot warriors 1000% needed to be looked at.

But I question why their talent which heals them for 85% of their deep wound damage wasn’t touched. Heck it was buffed a few days ago!

1 Like

Actually it makes the game a lot more fun when the tank doesn’t just rush through ignoring the group completely and letting everyone die because they’re so damn broken

14 Likes

Essentially removing a spec from the game is weak.

1 Like

100% No it doesn’t