These numbers tho

unsure how accurate this is, but it certainly feels accurate in game.

Barthilas
Realms active characters

Alliance 841
Horde 22 679
Overall 23 520

this is from wowrealmpopulation

just wondering if this is going to be fixed in the future?

Fixed? What is broken?

1 Like

It’s not broken you just can’t force people to play a faction they don’t wanna play

If you want to play Alliance on OCE you’re best bet is Frostmourne. It’s the opposite, almost all Alliance and no Horde.

There is unfortunately no easy fix. The only way to reballance it would be through artificial means. Such as disabling horde creation on the server. Or offering benefits for playing alliance till the server had ballanced out. But it would probably cause an unballancing in the opposite direction.

My personal opinion is to make races not faction specific, and regardless of faction, anyone can group with anyone.

In this scenario, guilds would be free of faction merc companies. Though player made merc comps would be free to only cater to one faction if they desired.

And pvp would be centered more on what aesthetic gear you liked better, rather than faction loyalty.

But this probably wont happen.

Yeah frankly i still don’t care about alliance or horde i just want to kill mofos… they destroyed the idea of the big war by making every one friends one expansion and enemies the next /snooze i hate alliance races yet loathe the horde cities/aesthetics far more so alliance i will forever be… fffing horde in teepee and mud shantees :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What and lower the number of potential Horde victims?

And what about Frost, you forget their in the same position but alliance dominant.