These heroic dungeons are a joke

Yes, smug, do you not know what that means? Too young?

You are complaining in every thread, complaining about fire mages and then playing dumb in this thread and you’re saying I sound like I’m 14.

If you aren’t projecting then you have zero self awareness, it’s one or the other.

do we have the gamma dungeons in yet? those might be on par to vanilla cata.

So none of that has anything to do with this thread.

Thanks.

People were saying irrelevant nonsense and I called them out. That’s not smug. Clearly you failed 4th grade last year.

they are post nerf, they’re still challenging for pugs who can’t dps their way out of a wet paper bag and tanks that still face bosses with a conal cleave in front of the group

They didn’t work for a vocal minority of wrath crybabies*. Cata lost subs heavily after the nerfs. It was the straw that broke the camels back for the old guard players.

Just further proof why LFD is so horrible for the game. Content that requires you to use your brain to even the tiniest capacity isn’t compatible with automated grouping.

no one said that they wanna sit back drinking them sodas and eating pretzels remember

Gotta be honest, I don’t even care, bring on the steamrolling!

I remember running the heroics in original Cata. I tanked then and I would mark mobs for cc, etc, but I think if you tried asking for cc now you’d probably be called a noob, or worse. So yeah whatever, I’m ok with some steamrolling. Maybe the heroic + versions will bring the difficulty.

MMOs live and breath through content that requires friends and teammates. Thats literally the idea of an MMO. Otherwise it would be a single player game. Now, many MMOs started to deliver and offer solo-content for people who dont have reliable access to others or are socially stunted but IMO that whole thing has gone way too far. Apart from raids you dont ever need to group up anymore. It ruins the whole thing.

When did people start saying this? It’s cringe.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.