These dungeon don't really seem M+ friendly

These dungeons are awesome and a lot of effort was put into them but I don’t see how Azure Vaults for example is going to be a key without some significant tuning, what will the timer on that place be? an hour?

There’s a lot of running around and big gaps in these dungeons, AV and NO in particular (which are going to be keys in s1).

1 Like

So did ToP and DoS in Shadowlands.

1 Like

NO is actually super quick in my opinion because with good dragonriding you can dive bomb every location very quickly, leading to minimum trash kills.

And they had to increase the timer of those and give some big nerfs

1 Like

Nerfs are irrelevant to your argument. They nerfed every dungeons it wasn’t because it was too long or had gaps in them.

SoA also had big gaps, forgot to include that before. Either way the timers were still no where near an hour. I doubt any of these will be 40+ minutes long.

1 Like

This is kind of an odd question. All Dungeons go through some kind of tuning. There’s no timer yet, so not sure what’s there to fine tune yet. It’d also important to note it’s up the players to figure out how to beat it quicker. Finding optimal routes and perfect a run through repetition is one of the cornerstones of m+.

On the contrary that makes them perfect m+ keys. More routes and planning for players.

Azure vaults is small and fast. Can do some huge pulls that are actually safe. You can dragon ride the other one which saves lots of time so again fast. The only 2 dungeons I’m worried about are not in rotation so I’m happy.

3 Likes

Rumor from some testers is that the Dragonflight Mythic+ is unforgiving for mistakes. It’s a perfect system to cultivate the most toxic gaming environment. Like Sôsari-mentioned DoS, a single player occasionally making a single mistake could potentially ruin the whole run. So that player will be grieved mercilessly by the whole team.

Some testers have voiced that the dungeons should be short and light, like Tazavesh Gambit or Mechagon Junkyard, so they can instead discourage player toxicity. But, alas.

3 Likes

There are rarely times a single player, let alone a single mistake, ruins a whole run.

Rumors are rumors and should be treated as rumors.

Gambit was definitely not one of the “lighter” dungeons.

Junkyard was only “light” because the tuning was a complete joke.

1 Like