These CC Changes... What were they thinking?

We HAVE to troll these pikaboo fans

No need for my teamsmates to cc anyone after that because someone has died in that 10 secs. LMAO do you even play pvp? Im in full BIS on my HPal with 400k hp and i still get globalled and killed in under 1 sec.

I dont even watch Pikaboo. I dont even care about pvp, but what I do know from least getting to 2k (Something you obviously will never get) is that their is nothing WORSE in pvp then just being a PVE ZUG ZUG fiesta like it was at the starting of WOD, this is even worse now because now interrupts dont even matter anymore, its literally a waste for any melee to try and bother.

No nothing worse then having cc in pvp and not being able to play your character. Get rid of it all i say.

1 Like

No they don’t and again you have literally no rating, no achievements nothing so stop actually thinking you have an understanding.

One (1) second.

Only the top R1 care about cc, everyone else does not need it.

Because they have AN UNDERSTANDING of what is good and what is not. You are low rated player that has absolutely no idea what YOU’RE talking about. You are someone who go’s into a new job that knows nothing about it and pretend you do while the people who do work their for years actually have an understanding.

Is that what the usual talking heads are saying?

Don’t assume my class. :dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

A 1 sec interrupt is enough time to switch to the kill target and global them. Just because you click and keyboard turn doesnt mean everyone else does.

YOU’RE playing a warrior, Everyone knows what you are.

I still love how you keep trying to understand something that you don’t. Fact you think you know more about pvp and how it handle it’s health then people who are multi R1 for many many years and understand everything about it is just insanity how dogsh*t you actually are.

This game needs to go the overwatch route and make sure no interrupt or cc lasts longer than 2 seconds.

Most R1 streamers are happy about these changes, so i will listen to them over some random monk on the forums.

You are the type of player who would think Guardian Druids in M+ are broken and would DEMAND THEM TO BE NERFED. This is the type of person you are. Just pure dumb.

Anybody here speak fanboy?

I’m a little rusty.

M+…nobody does pve…this is a pvp game. Also, these new cc changes wont effect anyone who does not play in AWC tournaments.

Seems like your a jealous 2200 player who will never reach glad and pretend you are better then the rank 1s when they can AFK on you an still beat you.

One day I’ll have a dragon. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

I can tell you now, that they could reduce cc down to 2 sec each and it would not effect anyones gameplay outside of R1 matches. Its only in these AWC comps that we will see it affect gameplay because they will have to finally switch rogue for something else.