These Blue quotes about Alterec Valley, facepalm

Do you realize how cringe-worthy this sounds, especially in light of the glaring differences classic embraced compared to vanilla?

Then don’t cry when AV runs as long as intended. There are some of us that want a big fight and we’re going to do everything we can to get it.

I don’t care if you think it’s cringe-worthy, because I’m not complaining about Classic’s AV. Mezrine is.

I think it’s possible Blizzard may move Korrak’s Revenge over to Classic at some point, to get people who enjoyed it as a battleground to play Classic. Given the whiplashing attitudes towards other ‘old, epic BGs’ (namely WG) Blizzard brought back, I can see it as an experiment they might try.

- 120 Nightborne Warlock

Who has characters in Classic.

I’d play AV on them regardless of what version they gave. Thing is, they announced what it was going to be and stuck to it. Sure, everyone can go “old man shouting at clouds” about how they’re not getting their epic battles… or they can do what they can to make those epic battles happen. If they choose not to because it interferes with honor per hour…well, then, they made that choice.

My pushback is the absurd statement “But it’s not the original AV”

You’re a rogue, that’s like the Swiss army knife of classic pvp…

The reason people rush now is because that’s what this AV meta is about. If there was a reason to farm mats to buff guards, summon bosses etc people would do it. You also have the people who found an easy way to do rep and honor.

Trying to say that old AV isn’t what people want is silly, at the moment AV is broken and people know that. People are just getting what they can. People adjust to the situation they’re in.

The BfA version even isn’t very long. I’ve done many that lasted less than an hour. 3 day battles are no more like it was in Vanilla. People play it differently now so why not let Classic have the original back?

I said with any class. I will play any class, u play any class, and I will beat u.

uh huh, I would LOVE to see you beat a mage with a warrior, when you can’t even reach them

I do it all the time on a gnome warrior. Or with FAP.

Like I said, whatever helps you sleep at night. PvP 1v1 is far more balanced in retail then in Classic, but even that isn’t balanced.

PvP i wow has always been a mess. Thats why wow has never been a real competitive PvP game like CS:GO.

Nothing about spamming blizzard and aoe on a bridge while people try to cross screams epic to me.

it is not balanced on retail lol what are u smoking. U can’t even kill healers they can 1v2.

I never said it was balanced, I said MORE balanced, wow pvp has never been balanced.

classic WoW pvp is the most balanced. Each class can 1v1 other class.

Far from it, but you keep up with your narrative, have a good day.

THIS.

Are you lost? This is the Classic forum, in a thread about Classic AV, lol.

Didn’t you post the other day that your Classic main is a level 23 or something? If so, how can you comment on Classic AV? :rofl:

If your game is so grand, why you here making 6k posts instead of playing it?

1 Like

lets go on a dueling p server ill prove it to u