There's ONLY one thing I want in life

I just really, really want Wrath beta invite, so I can tell Blizzard what’s wrong with the game and play the game that I’m going to play in 3 months anyway, my life is hard (harder than anyone I know). My wife and kids left me because of my crippling World of Warcraft addiction, I lost my job because I was slacking off at work as I was browsing r/classicwow and laughing at all the really funny, witty posts that definitely aren’t continuous regurgitations of the same hivemind, and my dog died of starvation as I was too busy doing Sunwell GDKPs on 36 separate toons so I could afford my Wrath leveling gear on my DK main that will definitely get a raid spot. Please, please Blizzard. I’ve fallen into alcoholism and Adderall addiction, and the only dopamine I get from anything any more is my constant hit of WoW. If anything, I think I deserve beta because my depression is inadvertently caused by YOU, World of Warcraft Classic (not to be confused with World of Warcraft retail). I am currently tripping on Robitussin, Ketamine, and 3 Strawberry Mango Trulys, please give me Wrath beta. Thanks.

You would benefit heavily from a short 1-2 year stint in any correctional facility. Don’t get shanked.

My friend i can tell you this you DO NOT want to play the wrath beta yet, the most key feature of any expansion ever still has yet to be implemented on the beta. Without this feature you’ll fall into an even deeper depression that no new talents will satiate

Of course I’m referring to /mountspecial

1 Like

Na people who didnt play wrath originally like this guy want it so they can learn to get ahead PERIOD … GDKP META player.

Unfathomable. They should just shut down Classic entirely at this point. Stay strong brother, we still have retail.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.