There's no place like home!

Hello!

I figured I would look here to see if I could find some new friends to discuss their communities. I am a long time wow player and am looking for a home of like minded people.

I have AOTC experience under my belt and am looking for a home where the team understands that sometimes life happens. I love to be with a fun and “casual” group of people who like to challenge themselves while not getting to sweaty over progress.

I currently narrowed my main for 10.1 to resto/ele shaman or shadow/holy priest. I am however always open to discuss other roles as a good fit I am happy to be flexible for.

1 Like

What’s your availability like?

Hey! Wanted to throw us out into the mix. We are an older crowd just playing the game at our own pace. Strive to get AoTC each tier and a few of us go for KSM. Casual, laid back atmosphere. If we sound like a good fit then hit me up in discord and we can chat some more.

Hi Nefariam!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hey there, we’d love to talk with you about a spot if our times work for you, as what you described sounds exactly like us! I’ll shoot over a discord request but I also wanted to leave more of our info below! :slightly_smiling_face:
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
For VotI, we were sitting at 8/8H & 3/8M with Sennarth at about 18% on our best pulls before our raid break!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Hey!

Check out Tenebris. I think we might be a good fit for you.

Have a good one! :smiley:

[H] Turalyon AOTC | 2-day | T/Th 7:45-10pm EST | Recruiting for 10.1

is a focused AOTC Horde Guild recently reformed after a change in leadership. Many of us have been raiding together since Wrath and have consistenly gotten AOTC since its inception. We are looking for folks of either faction to join us as we move forward in 10.1. In addition to AOTC we have a couple of M+ teams, and we enjoy running achievements in dungeons and raids. We don’t raid long hours because we know everyone has school/jobs/family outside of WoW. We expect regular attendance and contribution to the guild, but also understand that life happens. Communication is key. Currently we are on break between tiers but are excited for the new raid to open.

Raid Times: T/Th 7:45-10pm EST (4:45-7pm PST)

Currently looking for:
Classes we don’t already have: mage, rogue, monk, evoker; flex tank is also ok. Currently full on heals.
Past heroic raid experience
400+ ilvl by 10.1

Grayclaw#1507 (battletag) Grayclaw#7011 (discord)

Wyrdia#1132 (battletag) Tina#8494 (discor

Hey Nefariam - I would love to chat with you about raiding in our AOTC focused casual group. Monday nights 8-11 Central Time

Reach out to the below if you are interested.

Btag Phestuke#1102
Disc Phestuke#6962

Hi Nefariam,

We might be the right guild for you.

Clan Seppuku is almost legally allowed to vote. Join us as we turn 17 this May

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities.

We are looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding

We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Alliance members are welcome to join our dysfunctional home

Our 3 raid teams are recruiting DPS for next raid tier

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 - 7/8H Looking for Melee DPS
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2 - 8/8H -Looking for DPS
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 - 6/8H -Looking for DPS
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm
All raid times are EST

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week, keys determined by group comp, affixes and ilvls.

Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive. We all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129, Discord Wraist#5218
Contact for Team 2 - Btag petrubo#1763

Hiya Nefariam!

House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We do understand that real life is a thing that happens to people. :slight_smile: A nine-year guild, we will be embracing cross-faction beginning in 10.1. We are looking for more ranged dps for our AOTC focused progression team and would like to invite you to check us out. (Having a Healing offspec certainly won’t hurt anything.) Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. (Every other Monday is usually a fun run, rather than progression) We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hi there! Land Raiders is currently looking for more great people for a casual raiding environment. A little about ourselves:

• We’re currently 2/8 Mythic (8/8 H) and have already achieved our goal of AotC
  • Plenty of M+ are run! We have people who do 10s, 15s, or a select few who push higher into 20+ region
  • Our raid times are 7-10PM EST/6-9PM CST Tues/Thurs
  • The goal each tier is to get AOTC and touch some early Mythics when possible to challenge ourselves, and of course have fun!

We’ve been around and raiding since BC and are a staple of the Silver Hand server group! Several of us are ex-mythic raiders who are just looking to take it a bit easier now. We don’t really have any set rules, but hindering others enjoyment of the game is the one line we draw. Just be friendly, chill, and not a bigot.

Raiding with us is a laid back experience where you have fun while accidentally killing things! We do our best to come together and provide raid mats (feasts/cauldrons/vantus/phials) and have a few laughs each night, but we also expect people to show up ready to go (fight knowledge). That being said we also understand real life happens and we won’t hold it against you if it’s just been one of those weeks.

If you’re interested, we can add you to our in-game community and discord and you can get to know us better before making any judgements or commitments! If we’re sounding like a good fit to you, feel free to add me and we can chat further!

Bnet: Korra#11302
Discord: Korra#8438

Perfect Insanity Established 2014
Raid times as of April 2023:

• Vault of Incarnates - 8/8 Heroic
  • Tuesday – 8pm until 10pm CST (server time)/9pm until 11pm EST
  • Friday – 8pm until 11pm CST (server time)/9pm until 12am EST

We are currently seeking laid back, friendly raiders who want to progress through heroic content. Our community is very chill, relaxed and fun. We understand that real life things come up and happen, so you’ll never have to worry about losing your raiding spot.

Add me Nolan88#1954

\o Here’s a quick read about our guild Endless Pastabilities! If you’re interested, please feel free to get in touch with me.

Hey Nefariam! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with :slight_smile: if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and maybe some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/8H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:
Warlock, Priest, Rogue and Death Knight.

DPS: Both Ranged and Melee

DPS with healing OS

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hey Nefariam!

We would love to have you with the team! Match up pretty well to exactly who we are! Here is a synopsis as well as the full post about us for you to check out and let me know if we could be a good fit!

TL:DR;
Tenured AotC Guild
LF DPS for Aberrus and beyond!
Heroic Raid, AOTC Focused, and active in Mythic +.
Plenty of melee availability, always welcome ranged.
1 more heal spot once roster hits 18-20 (We recruit to 25)
Family First guild :heart: No Elitists

Contact Smuush-Thrall
BNET: Smush#11764
Discord: Smush#9763

Current Roster:
3 Paladin (Tank, DPS, Heal)
2 Druid (DPS)
2 Shaman (DPS, Heal)
1 Hunter
1 Evoker (DPS)
1 Warrior (Tank)
1 Priest (Heal)