There should be an option to "do over" your character

I think there should be an option to restart your character from lvl 1. As of now, you would have to delete and make a new toon. I wish there’s an NPC that would make your toon lvl 1 again.

3 Likes

let me do my character

8 Likes

Why would you want to do over the same one instead of making a different character and still having the option to play the one that you maxed out of you wanted to?

15 Likes

They do. It’s called delete. I do it all the time.

9 Likes

Only reason I can think of for this to matter is if we could change the class, but also get to keep reputations earned.

Is that the point? Otherwise it’s better to just make another char, alts are great for collecting.

2 Likes

Just make an alt.

1 Like

No thanks.

I’m dumb enough to actually press that button and regret it for years to come.

2 Likes

If they added a prestige option like they have for CoD (which is from Activision after all, so why not) then cool, otherwise not sure what benefits it could give when the character could just get deleted and remade or just make a 2nd char of the same class.

looks over at her male Nelf DH

Oyeah.

5 Likes

coming from an altholic if I could combine all my effort and focus into one toon or project at a time I would be golden. :frowning:

Need help.

how exactly do you think that would work? how is it any different than making a new character and swapping the name to the new character?
what benefit does it gain you?

are you trying to keep everything unlocked. all quests complete and only have your level go down?

so you want D3 seasons in wow?

Sounds like a good idea!

Sounds great but Id go even farther and make you retrace every step youve taken for the last X amount of years, and if you step off the path even once, your toon auto deletes!

What, not that kind of redo?

The thought alone gives me anxiety.

balding monk character hes a male also

1 Like

I think he wants to keep his stuff.

OP, if you delete a character you can immediately reuse their name.

yes, I want to redo the cake, but keep the icing.

Yeah, how come I can’t prestige my character? >.>

1 Like

I would like this to keep professions and rep but start fresh at 1. I have created alts of duplicate classes just to practice and relearn specs. It’d be great to keep an existing character and reset my level.