There seems to be a major lack of understanding of basic BG concepts

Does anyone know how to get the average person to understand these concepts like…
killing the enemy flag carrier in warsong gulch
helping your flag carrier in warsong gulch
picking up orbs in temple of kotmogu
maybe don’t leave every base alone after capping it

These concepts seem to be very difficult for people to grasp? Where is the missing link?

Maybe Blizzard needs to implement a bg in the rotation that’s a full on death match so that people who play wow like it’s halo can just que for that?

4 Likes

That one drives me nuts, lol.

They don’t seem to know how to look for either of these.

I think my favorite is people using CDs to kill oom healers in team fights next to res points.

2 Likes

Everyone dies. Idc if they are oom or not

What’s really sad here is I have been in multiple games where no one stays at Stables/Farm and when you stay and guard and don’t have much damage you get called bad or AFK lol…

4 Likes

I wish most games these days were including just some of these issues versus having one team with all 50kers and the other with a mix of 30kers and 40kers = a bunch of afks or a pre-determined result lol.

People seem to get downright suspicious that you are trying to get a free ride by playing flag or tower D.

:upside_down_face:

“Vote kick Maltyrius, he’s been afk at stables the whole game”

3 Likes

Omg, what memories! During a Battle for Gilneas during BfA, I, a well-geared twink guardian, solo defended mines the entire game. For some unaccountable reason Alliance never attacked it. A priest tried constantly to get me kicked throughout for not doing damage.

1 Like

ESO has that now and it’s great.

It has been the same way for 17 years for unrated bgs. And there are the people who complain that you did not call out because they could not use the map to see which bases should be guarded…