There is only like 2000 people on jg, 10k playing in total?

Yeah, I was agreeing with you.

Organic pool was like 4500-5000 when I was ranking before pool party. It’s probably still around 4k

https://i.imgur.com/Q7VPg4k.png

So here’s a screenshot of my Census addon from Jom Alliance.

The addon says 0 consecutive census ran, but it has been constantly running since around December 21st, minus any time I’m not online. I probably play between 5 and 8 hours per day, with occasional days where I don’t feel like playing. All in all, probably 30 to 40 hours per week this addon is running.

The addon normally counts anything between level 1 and 70, but I modified it to only check between levels 20 and 60.

At the top it shows the total number of characters, and for the screenshot I hovered over the level 60 column to display total number of 60s.

This is for Alliance only.

The accuracy of this report can only be measured in your own mind as far as you trust the addon itself. The numbers look super sketch to me, but I run it anyway.

Edit: Also worth noting is that I’m unemployed and I have a terribly screwed up sleep schedule, so this thing has ran pretty consistently at all hours of the day. For example I woke up at 5pm today because I took melatonin last night, but I’ll probably be up until 10pm tomorrow and then wake up at 6am the next day. I don’t think there is an hour of the day I haven’t ran this census consistently.

Jom best server

They mentioned early on that quest xp was going to be doubled and people took to the forums to complain so they lowered it to 40%

1 Like

When did they mention this?

I remember it being 25% on the PTR, and people complained about it, so they increased it to 40%.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/development-notes-season-of-mastery-beta/1107532/6

needs to honestly be 80-100%
And the pvp rank needs to literally be cut in HALF

Most people raid log at this point due to having pre-bis or very close to pre-bis. And since SoM still uses long Classic Era raid lockouts, most of SoM is going to pass everyone by while everyone is waiting for raid lockouts to reset each week.

1 Like

probably because Blizzard is banning a lot of people for stupid reasons. A guildy of mine got a 10 day ban for calling someone an idiot in bg chat. my g uild on jom gabbar had roster issues last week because 8 raiders got banned for various reasons, a few of them for simple name calling in bg chat. it’s almost like Blizz doesn’t want people to play their game…

Why would it need to be cut in half again? You want to hit r14 in 3-4 weeks lul?

They were probably douchebags so I’m not terribly upset they’re being banned.

5 Likes

That’s only active raiders, and it’s not individual players nor does it count people who are leveling or only PVP.

I think you name sums up your comment.

7 Likes

those are the only players that matter.

Correct. 10ch

1 Like

Yea I want weapons from pvp as easy as I get them in pve which is potato level easy. I don’t want to raid to pvp.

1 Like

you could… be suboptimal and still pvp…

1 Like

for like a week nothing was selling on my servers AH… then all of a sudden low lvl items were selling like hot cakes… then i noticed a lot of new people were from ally jom rolling horde ona diff server… i think its hit the point were some people reroll to the other faction or another server just for different game play i guess

This is a sandbox game tho it’s not like hitting 2200 in arena… 6 weeks is enough to break the game imagine 3-4 weeks lul

You’ve got it backwards.
People PVP to raid these days.