There Are No ‘Beta Keys’ for WoW Classic

I hope I get in I’m sick of playing other games and bfa waiting to see if I get invite

I’m late to the classic wow beta party thanks to work… BUT HERE I AM AND I NEED A PITCHFORK!

1 Like

You’re just in time, here you go :slight_smile:
‘hands over pitchfork’ :man_farmer:t3:

1 Like

Sadly my wife got a Beta Invite and I did not. Kind of makes it un-fun to play when you can’t play with your spouse.

1 Like

youtube
James Veitch …lol he makes some good jokes about them spam emails

1 Like

I refresh the Battle net client every 30 minutes just in hopes and prayers. But didn’t sub until Dec 2006 :frowning: Just hoping for a miracle I guess ::cry silently into my keyboard::

2 Likes

How can non-streamers or non-streamers friends get in the classic beta? Been playing this game since vanilla and would love to get that feeling again, also would love to see how well the vanilla feeling truly is… Without making friends with any of the streamers to get in.

3 Likes

Been a loyal player since 2007. Please give me access to the BETA. Thanks!

1 Like

l0l m8s falling for key scams

Yessssss

1 Like

THX for reminding me, I will check my account. If I get a chance to be a tester, I will send bug i found.

Thanks for reminding !

Please Blizzard …

It is very sad and frustrating not to receive a key to the closed beta of WoW Classic.
I started playing WoW in 2006 and have never stopped playing there.
At that time, I sought to be one of the most outspoken supporters of the return of the official Wow Classic, and I promoted many events for people to play with Level 60 locked chars to remake the raids of the Classic.
All members of the events and guilds in which I have participated and managed are waiting for me to test and show them how the Classic is, but without a key it is impossible.

1 Like

My favorite part about your “beta access” is that it’s handpicked streamers, and randoms that don’t even want to do it.

I have guildies who didn’t even opt in, who you invited. And they have no desire or intention to play it…

Meanwhile…

=(

4 Likes

Played Vanilla since Beta 2, own a CE copy of WoW, but didn’t get picked cause I don’t stream… go figure. Some of your “streamers” didn’t touch Vanilla till it was a private server thing. Oh well, I find it interesting is all. Take it for what you will.

4 Likes

i would ask your “guildies” to prove they are not opted in and got an invite.

2 Likes

i got picked to be in stress test but limited to lvl 5

Pwease give beta access to me :frowning:

2 Likes

You are right man, honestly I hope people don’t play classic out of spite for bs like this. If Blizzard wants their audience to feel appreciated then give us a simple beta access for accounts with active sub for 10+ years.

1 Like

please can I have the beta ill do anything… please :frowning:

1 Like