There Are No ‘Beta Keys’ for WoW Classic

Wait, where’s the sexism? People need to stop throwing buzzwords and false accusations around in current year.

2 Likes

Hope there is more beta waves in the near future, if not … well, i will be a sad pandaren, but there is nothing i can do about it, beside waiting.

“I’m a woman and this man said something negative to me. It must be sexism!”

That tends to be the way of it these days.

4 Likes

im a sub and I haven’t received the beta test invite yet waiting as we speak

can i get one too =D

Have you since closed the BETA invites? I’d love to hop back on and grind out levels in classic.

Please let Original players of Original WoW get first priority to test Beta. We were there. We know how it was.

Please send my invitation. :smile: Loved it then. Will love it more now.

1 Like

anyone have info if the “keys” are still going out?

I hope so i started playing just before BC on my aunts PC way back when and got my own and have been mostly subbed since then. Keep restarting my Bnet app since I heard some people aren’t being E-mailed and each restarts a disappointment.

[quote=“Kaivax, post:1, topic:173127”]
An automated system will add new testers to the WoW Classic Beta Test as necessary.
[/quote] Yeah, automated system my a$$ lol. Sure tends to lean towards those popular Twitch streamers huh?

looks at the amount of people playing Beta vs those streaming

Right.

imgur(dot)com/aIOK03p
paying for a “chance” does sound like blizzard… im 100% sure asmongold was the 1st to get a “key”

From what i can read from the forum. PvE server are in very low population … it should be no problem to flag some accounts for PvE server only, to calibrate …

i just wanna play…

2 Likes

the world of warcraft that i play.

/watch?v=n4TyqYsC26g (youtube link)

agreed lol, i feel bamboozled after almost a full 13 years of being subbed

This may be the dumbest question of all. Since World of Warcraft Classic comes out soon can I use my original World Of Warcraft 5 Disc for Classic?

I wish I was a streamer… Just saying and yes I played Classic… BC/ Wrath/Cata/ Panda/Draenor/Legion and BFA… yet im not a streamer… so I guess no beta … feels bad … and Blizzard… u can fact check my account

there is no need to check, if you dont have a invite you are not a streamer, simple math

nah they don’t care if you have paid them for years on end lol. they want publicity mainly. Hell i have even bought multiple RaF upgrades for mounts and such but nah… not loyal enough it seems.

2 Likes