There’s rules

Respect the 1v1

1 Like

You mean in open world PvP? Rofl, GL with that.

Only rule is that there are no rules!

5 Likes

Any rogue who thinks he gets the opener is mistaken.

4 Likes

Respect the 1v1?

Where’s the fun in that?

Rule is - always help your allies.

6 Likes

That’s not a rule. People with this ideology are not that intelligent. Where is this rule written? It’s a made up rule by certain people who value a 1 v 1 over the actual game that is being played. Imagine athletes going Respect the 1 v 1… While completely ignoring the team objective. When you focus on 1 v 1 in a team game you will ALWAYS LET THE TEAM DOWN. Winners find a way to win. They don’t make up arbitrary rules on the fly for their EGO.

1 Like

I wish this was a rule on the alliance

One rule.

If its red…

Its dead.

1 Like

OP needs to read ‘The Art of War’

First thing it literally says, if defeat is a certainty, dont fight

Rofl.

How about no.

Unfortunately the will not because people hare rogues.

LOL

You sound like those dinosaur baseball purists

Only in Skirmishes. In rated though… anything goes. In wPvP? If I see a friendly open on someone… I keep walking, and then get rage whispers about why I didn’t help LOL. But if an ally is just minding his business and gets jumped, 100% I’m intervening.

In open world?? Nah, if I see a fellow blue player getting roflstomped by some rando Horde, I’m going to intervene and save them. Sorry about your 1v1, those rules don’t apply to wpvp.

/dual if you wanna “1v1” wpvp is team death match

There is no honour in this. They will come for you ALL Of THEM

Unfortunately the issue right now is if I see anyone in pvp combat, I’m hopping in cause I need all the honor points I can get.

I don’t see that as an Issue. PVP on a PVP server. Sounds legit to me.

If I see someone getting attacked in a 1v1, I usually leave them be… unless the person attacking them is a rogue or mage. Why? Because mages and rogues are all scumbags… they already have too many tools to help them. They don’t deserve a real 1v1.

1 Like