There’s an npc called A watchful raven in Oribos

5 Likes

Looks like Khadgar remembered he exists. Or he’s like “eh Jaina is handling my role”

10 Likes

So did he fly through the Death Gate as a bird, or was there a conversation with the Ebon Blade guards where he came through, told them not say a word, and then turned into a bird and “stealthily” flew off?

Go away Khadgar. It’s a little late to suddenly start caring about the bad things Sylvanas did.

10 Likes

Dang it Dadgar, can’t let us do things ourselves.

2 Likes

Khadgar flies towards Revendreth…

Seems he figured out where the Nathrezim come from… Since he was going to confer with Medivh and as the real Medivh flew off towards the Twisting Nether that leaves him asking learning of it from one of the Shades of Medivh…

When did Medivh learn about the Nathrezim’s origins? Considering Medivh’s search of the multiverse began with Sargeras and since Sargeras would logically search the Cosmos far longer than Medivh one would think Sargeras would have been the source of Medivh’s knowledge.

2 Likes

Hey Khadgar remember that time you humiliated Jaina and forced her out of the Kirin Tor so that the Forsaken could set up shop in Dalaran to assist with Sylvanas’ ambitions

Thanks champ, hope it was worth it

17 Likes

Let us speak of this… Nevermore.

18 Likes

Welcome back Dadghar. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

That was just terrible, terribly funny lol.

2 Likes

Oh no Khadgar :rofl: :rofl:
Interesting history, decent mindset, sense of humor with deviousness, cruelty
and… what are you doing in SL, get out of there now

oh didn’t know about this. when did this happen? gotta see wowpedia

2 Likes

Someone fetch me a bow and some arrows.

Time for some pest control.

Oh good … he’s back. Yay…

Maybe he did and I missed it but…has he done anything since WC3?

Edit: Oh wait, Khadgar. I was thinking of Medivh.

I mean, it stopped the Legion from killing us all, so…yes?

3 Likes

The Forsaken being in Dalaran didn’t help stop the Legion at all. It was all the order halls.

2 Likes

Ah you meant the Legion. Seems it’s prepatch… didn’t do it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Well it’s not really Khadgar’s fault right Sylvanas would do it anyway
But I hate to think like the cooperation against Legion helped Sylvanas in any ways eww

This is stupid. Half the Order Halls operated THROUGH Dalaran, and it served as the primary base of Azeroth’s defense.

10 Likes

Hrmm, Why only Revendreth?

Remember the Khadgar Legion Short where the Dreadlord impersonating Medivh gloated about how Khadgar will serve the Nathrezim’s goals?..

Khadgar going to Revendreth is all part of their plan I assume.

Mal’Ganis is captured after Denathrius’s escape so Khadgar showing up can aid in their plan if he doesn’t decide to let the Stonewright and Renathal do their jobs!

He’s going to listen quite intently to what Mal’Ganis reveals while being interrogated by the Stonewright…

2 Likes

Khadgar is weak as NPCs go. He should flutter back to Karazhan where he belongs. Dalarani, swerve.

1 Like