Theory: Bornakk's 200 post will be Release Info

nope, next post is gonna be a genetic warning not to post stuff from the 1.13.2 client

2 Likes

Bornakk spelled backwards is “kkanrob”. If you remove the prime numbered characters (2,3,5,7) you get: “kno”.
Kno contains 1 vowel, and it is the 4th vowel amongst the list of vowels (a,e,i,o,u,y*). So we had 1 letter (to get a 4 letter word).
There are 3 letters in “kno” so we will count backwards from z 3 letters to determine the fourth letter. Which is w.

Put it all together and we get “know”. This post has been validated.

7 Likes

I don’t get why people think the release date will be in a blue post anyway. Don’t they normally announce things like that in press releases or at an event? Or at the very least on a live stream?

In 2004 there wasnt such a thing as a live stream #nochanges

3 Likes

But there were press releases and events :slight_smile:

Your transmog doesnt even make sense

1 Like

Do I even have on on this guy? If so you’re right.

Bornakk is too busy over in general discussion reminding people to “make sure you get pathfinder part 1 complete before patch 8.2 drops and pathfinder part 2 is released!”.

Uhhh, I’m scandinavian, we have æ ø and å as well!

That does mess with your math a bit I reckon, at least from a Northern European stand-point, no?

:upside_down_face:

quick edit: It doesn’t really, but I’ll let you figure it out! :wink:

1 Like

He spent HOURS on his post explaining an achievement we all got a year ago. But couldnt stop by and be like hey there was some beta information posted, we acknowledge this and will let you know when i know something. shrug

2 Likes

Blizzard is a small indie developer… why would they hire more than one forum moderator when they only have hundreds of millions of dollars?

2 Likes

I have google alerts set for any WoW Classic news, and it seems to me that all of the news sites out there are using the Blue posts in this forum as their breaking source.

I just tell myself that bornakk is busy saving goldshire from boars and when hes done with his noble service we will hear from him.

He likes making us beg for it. It makes him feel powerful

Blizz:We are bad at communication. We need to get better.

Forum users looking at CM’s who have less posts, less time read, and less love given than level 2 posters. Yet they are all about bringing community back into the World…of Warcraft. Uh huh.

1 Like

Sometimes I change my text to blizzard blue in my browser and pretend

Me waiting for Beta/Release date:

1 Like

Pretty close.

2 Likes

love Wee-Bey

Interesting idea, as his Alpha Update, still shows it as being his 199th post.