Theater of Pain bugged?

Been trying to get my last teleport this week, unfortunately it was theater so its a rough one. Been in several groups this week and I noticed the mini bosses in xav’s corridor never turned hostile after the first one in the main room. The pug I was just in was very confused and we had to grab extra percent elsewhere but this happened in multiple runs and I cant seem to find a cause?

Nice to be able to skip those since they eat a decent amount of time in 20+ compared to pulling an extra pack of smaller adds but its certainly bugged and unintended.

2 Likes

We had a similar experience where we actually had the 2nd mini boss fight the 1st one when we brought them together.

The only difference I think that happened was that someone started the 2nd mini boss RP process before I was able to tag the first mini boss.

2 Likes

It is definitely bugged. It didn’t turn hostile for a group I was in, either.

1 Like

Yep the first mini boss worked after like 10 seconds then the 2nd one was never spawned

2 Likes

i did a 19 last night where it took like 5-10 extra seconds to be attackable. i figured i was just having a lag spike but apparently not!

Two different runs today with the same issue

Yeah, our Xav minibosses took a hot second to start attacking.

Same thing happened to our group, hand to run back to the wing with the platforms and portals to get the last %, needless to say we did not finish on time. =/

Still bugged tonight we had to plan a route ahead of time just for it.

Bug report thread over here. Pretty much started Tuesday after they made some undocumented change to the dungeon.

Issue was seen in MDI (it ruined an entire team’s run and they were allowed to re-do fresh) and yet they still deployed whatever change was on the tournament realm to retail. Utterly disgusting as someone who works in IT.

Same here.

be in aggro with a mob fixes it

Happened to our group Saturday. We had to run around and find %. We went backwards on the platforms, how ever it took a while to figure that out and we did not time. We had over 3 minutes for the last boss.

For tanks:

If this happens to you, don’t even slow down, during the caster wing, pick “right” path both times, and full clear both platforms. That works out perfectly. If you have good interrupts, you can pull the side packs into the middle pack for extra efficiency, but be careful; because those are the bone casters.

Had an 18 ToP key to burn

• The xav minibosses did not aggro, so we walked past them
  • Except when we pulled xav
  • Then the sword guy RAN UP TO US and wiped us
  • then when we tried to run back, the minibosses were fighting each other

someone dun spilled their coke zero all over the ToP code pls fix

1 Like