The Zelling Farmstead in 8.1

I didn’t do the Horde war campaign, but i did see that Lillian Voss was supposed to take care of them…

is this new? or did i just miss it?

https:// imgur. com/a/v5boS11#3Ayzllh

EDIT: The original reddit post was proven to be fake, we can safely ignore this or keep talking about the topic of zelling and his family.

no,is not new, those skeletons are there since 8.0.

3 Likes

Zelling’s family are in Stormsong, not Drustvar.

Don’t know if that farmstead are a relatives or just happens to have the same name, but like Eth says, was there before hand.

2 Likes

In the 8.1 war campaign, Rexxar tells Zelling that his family was granted a small plantation near Arom’s Stand in Drustvar. However, that still doesn’t mean these are them.

I feel like just moving them to Drustvar is a big enough threat to their lives.

The last little kid I saw in Drustvar wanted me to have a tea party with her.

/shivers

3 Likes

oh god… the horror

Ah really? That’s interesting.

Wait was this farmstead called Zelling before or after?

Also who in their right mind would want to move to Drustvar?

Not to nitpick, but the quest I see, he says ‘within Arom’s Stand’, not ‘near Arom’s stand’.

But yeah, I’m curious. Is this settlement actually titled Zelling Farmstead in-game? I can’t find information corroborating that.

no, i think that is called corlain and those bodies are there since the beginning of 8.0 so unless it gets retconned, those bodies are from some random.is not his family.

it takes a while for a body to decompose to skeletons would make no sense for this to be them, they would be corpses still not skeletons

Pretty sure the bodies don’t match the family either. Looks like 2 adult skeletons and 1 child.

I haven’t checked it out in-game yet but his farm is supposed to be at Tidebreak Summit? I’m not even sure where exactly that is lol

1 Like

So is this just a total troll post? These people have nothing whatsoever to do with Zelling?

1 Like

I can find it right now, but there was a thread about this on the old board. So no, it’s not new.

1 Like

Our poor little village is dead, all the people have gone stiff or fled.

2 Likes