The WrA Video Game Thread

1 Like

So Respawn is also full of arrogant manchildren, just like Bioware. Sad but fitting.

2 Likes

In Epic related news.

They approached an indie developer with the deal and said developer declined claiming that he promised his backers release on steam and wanted to keep his word.

He asked if epic would be willing to sell his game on their storefront as a non-exclusive and epic declined saying such a thing was impossible.

That and now any and all critic of Epic will get you shouted down and screeched at for being “Teh Tahxic Gamur” because of this whole Ooblets fiasco.

(Insult your customer base get them upset then cry about how you’re harassed because you attracted the screeching rabble rousers that lurk at the edge of every potential drama furiously frothing at the mouth eager to jump in and stir crap just for the sake of stirring up crap.)

You know how when a protest becomes a riot and suddenly a bunch of people who were not even part of the protest show up to break windows and vandalize public property which in turn is blamed on the protesters?

It’s kind of like that.

2 Likes

Which developer was this?

1 Like

I don’t know what the studio is actually called but the game is called DARQ

1 Like

xhttps://medium.com/@info_68117/why-i-turned-down-exclusivity-deal-from-the-epic-store-developer-of-darq-7ee834ed0ac7

NICE

1 Like

Further proof that Epic is a trash fire

4 Likes

I hadn’t heard of DARQ until now, but now I’m definitely gonna purchase it just for this display of honesty and integrity.

As soon as I have money.

2 Likes

The lead for anthem and dragon age 4 have abandoned bioware.

I’m very sad because i really love the three dragon age games but i don’t want to see what the fourth is going to look like.

Judging from what we’ve seen of Apex and anthem?

A live service mutant wearing the corpse of the franchise, riddled with transactions out of the wazoo (nothing micro about those), and trying desperately to show it’s still a good title when it’s just a freak passing itself off as part of the series.

ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY DOLLAR COSMETIC.

IF YOU DON’T BUY IT YOU’RE A FREELOADER

WHY ARE YOU NOT HAPPY THAT WE ADDED THE SKINS ON A ROTATION OUTSIDE OF THE RANDOM LOOTBOX OPTION AT A 3X MARKUP

FREEEEEEEEEEEEELOADERS

Apex legend ladies and gentlemen.

1 Like

Considering Bioware has, for years, relied on horrid mismanagement being offset by insane crunch and sheer, pure, uncut luck its astonishing to me they haven’t folded as a company.

bIoWaRe MaGiC

they sucked EA’s d*ck hard enough to sustain themselves, duh.

I think my favorite thing about the apex legends 170$ cosmetics fiasco is that collecting all of the event items does not get you the special skin.

No it unlocks the ability for you to pay 35$ for the special skin.

Pay to pay

1 Like

So yeah as much as I enjoyed the Dragon Ages. When it came out that Anthem happened the way it did?

I dropped any pretense of hope for DA4

Yeah, same here. Friend of mine is also feeling very crushed because she adores Dragon Age, and this isn’t boding well for DA4.

I wasnt getting my hopes up to begin with the ME3 ending was eye opening and then andromeda happened and I kinda mentally checked out of BioWare.