The WrA Video Game Thread

i read that as horse at first

People also apparently pay crazy amounts for chocobo barding, so that wouldn’t be too far off.

You know, I never really paid attention to the Edda stuff in FFXIV outside of “She’s the boss on floor 50 of Palace of the Dead that no one pays attention to the mechanics of”.

I just did the lvl 50 quest involving her (which I assume leads to her being there) and oof was that a fun little creepy bit of story telling. I really enjoyed Tam-Tara hard.

So apparently there’s been a City of Heroes private server running since 2012, but the dude behind it only invited his friends, select “big name” people in the CoH community, and (supposedly) people who’d pay him cash to get in. All while running an intense disinfo campaign that has led to more than a few people getting harassed.

The City of Heroes community is currently imploding. It ain’t pretty.

Sounds like an understatement.

oh god the ricecakes were too strong and Garuda is really mad about it

Yeah, I guess she’s fixed now? But there’s still a chance you could disconnect after fight ends or something.

That fight took me 3 tries.

Stop standing in the bad noctis you nipple canoe.

Regalia clips like a mofo.

Doing extreme primal groups as a blue mage with my mom me the lowly 50 in a sea of 70s

Garuda drops her mount and i win it woo-boy the salt

I only need Levi’s pony to have all of them from the ARR EX fights. I’d like to collect more mounts, but I’m still using the Fatter Cat so I haven’t really made an effort.

I know Garuda titan and ifrit have a secret super rare mount they can drop i saw it once.

I’m playing Skyrim again, lots of new quest mods have been rolling out so the game keeps on keeping on. Even more on the horizon.

1 Like

Yeah, the ARR Primals on Extreme mode drop horse mounts, the HW Extreme Primals have birds, and the SB Extreme Primals have wolves.

I have a wolf from Ixal beast tribe.

Thing looks derpy as hell

http://www.capcomhomearcade.com/home

Capcom’s releasing a two-player arcade stick emulator later this year. It’s a pretty small list of games, which is disappointing, but there’s a couple real gems on there that haven’t had any kid of release in other collections. No US details released yet but the UK preorder’s about $260 for us.

1 Like

Stealing this

It is NOT worth that amount of money. I’d love those games, but if it’s only one a really dumb-looking pad that can’t be expanded or has a crap ton of games installed to justify the price, then I’m not buying.

Yeah, it’s literally a set of two arcade controls on a giant Capcom logo base. It’s cool, but it’s not $300 cool. I’d rather just buy a $40 solo stick and put a MAME collection together.

1 Like

What’s worse is that unless you’re looking at it from uptop, you don’t see any face buttons. So it looks like it just has two sticks.

Man, that use of the old MK theme is so hype.

e: So that’s Cyrax and Sektor confirmed, too. Also, Fusion Dance Liu Kang and Raiden? Laideng?

3 Likes