The WrA Video Game Thread

Reminds me of that one warframe from warframe where you could put together your own songs to use for their abilities.

Octavia good.

Gotta kill infected while seven nation army plays

I don’t know why this made me laugh until my chest hurt but it did.

What game is that?

Iconoclast.

Oh. I was confused because I’m in a guild with the same name. Iiiiiiinteresting.

It looks neat - plus it’s on sale on steam, so I went ahead and purchased it there. I’ll play it at work sometime.

This is the strangest game I have ever played I think. What in the world is even going on? Why is some angry guy beating this poor 17 year old girl up?! Everyone’s so rude!

I love it.

I have a basic grasp of what’s going on from the few hours i have into it.

Basically there is a power source being controlled by a religion and that religion controls everything and people who work with tech need to be “blessed.”

Pretty much Robin is persona no grata because she’s a freelance mechanic touching their precious power source with unclean hands.

2 Likes

And for some reason the moon is falling apart, which seems very concerning guys!

Alright this game took a very whiplashy turn.

Good whiplashy or bad whiplashy? No spoilers plz.

oh man wait until you hear about the Mammets

Excalibur also has the Songbirds pop up every now and then for random concerts

1 Like

oh hey i know them they used to be an FC leader for an FC I joined when i first started

imgur .com/SNwwRzi

they played joke songs near me, but it was on Balmung

The kind of whiplash to make you go “Oh so it’s going to be one of those kinds of games.”

I actually find it rather adorable and endearing that people got together to do that kind of thing.

That takes a lot of work, and all it takes is one person lagging to make it all kinds of :dog2::poop:, but that’s pretty good.

Sadly, if we could do that in WoW I can only imagine what our embittered, jaded and degenerate player-base would be churning out in the heart of Stormwind Cathedral.

I kinda love how Skyrim is an eight year old game that’s been patched and DLC’d multiple times, re-released in shiny new editions and even ported to the newest console generation, and the original PC version still crashes constantly.

3 Likes

Yoshi P: “we have a class that’s all about playing music so we coded an entire system of multiple instruments so you can put on concerts for your friends :slightly_smiling_face:

Ion Hazzikostas: “if you get to transmog a flower crown for more than 2 weeks a year someone will die”

14 Likes