The WrA Video Game Thread

I made Flizix, settled in Kezan… and then an army of 3k Bloodsail showed up.
Nice.

1 Like

I don’t like this.

Original plan was to get Malfurion killed in a duel with Illidan but Maiev killed Illidan in a murder plot before I could antagonize him enough.

oh I guess going ftp was precipitating crusader kings 3 which was just announced.

Get hyped to buy a billion dollars in DLC again!!

(I am hyped though)

1 Like

Omg I’m so excited

1 Like

Never posted here before. But I’ll get my feet wet.

Code Vein seems interesting. I really love the graphic art they’ve went for.

Worth getting?

More like ~https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/500/551/94d.png~

Hence why they’re so mad.

And why our Discord is full of Gigasaurs with animuu eyes right now.

On a related note, Chungus, Viking Queen of her Clan, asked for some aid.

I loaned her a C4 detonator and the pattern to make the explosives.

The Viking Clan built their new base, after the Ara Ara’ans leveled their old one, in a place on the Ragnarok Map that looks like the Grand Canyon and the Amazon Rainforest had a kid together, and built this massive bridge of stone and wood to allow their ground-bound mounts easy access across several mesas to the actual fortress itself.

Now, in ARK, there’s a few things to remember.

1. Gravity is wonky but it works regardless. If you blow the base of a support out, unlike Minecraft, the entire damn thing that depends upon that support goes with it.

2. Gigas are dangerous because they enrage when dealt a certain % of their health within a certain amount of time. They’ll attack anything that isn’t an allied Giga, even their riders, and the more damage they lose once they are enraged, the more damage and resistance to damage they do, meaning an Enraged Giga can quite literally tear even a base made out of metal and tek apart if you annoy it enough.

3. Chungus is a mad-woman and laughs in the face of death.

So she packed the maximum amount of C4 a single person can lay down on the bases of the many pillars that supported the bridge, along with the underside of the bridge itself, and then baited four of the Ara Ara’an Clan’s Gigas and one of their fortress/battleship equipped Brontos onto the longest section of the bridge, and then detonated it.

The server began to have spasms as over five hundred pieces of player-made items shattered all at once, the Gigas enraged from the explosions and attacked both their riders and the Bronto on the way down, nearly died from the landing and then, because they were berserk and would attack anything that wasn’t an allied Giga, proceeded to chase fish out into the deep part of the water and proceeded to drown when their stamina ran out and they couldn’t keep their heads above the waterline.

Chungus was laughing the entire time, but the sheer mass of explosions and/or the amount of destruction all at once and/or the company we hired the server off have cheaped out on us, because ever since, the entire server is, for lack of a better term, ‘wobbly’ and people are getting booted off regularly, with those of us with bad connections and lower-end PCs like myself, having such a bad problem that it can cause our PCs to shut down from the strain on our end.

And still Chungus laughs like a madwoman.

On another related note, the MODs have banned C4 in all forms and now cracking open wild bee-hives to tame the Queens is going to be a nightmare considering how much armor the wild hives have and the fact they start to regenerate health if you take so much as a single step backwards once you damage them.

3 Likes

Platinum game’s has expressed interest in creating an Okami sequel.

I’ve enjoyed it. Not as difficult or open as Dark Souls, but pretty fun. Story’s interesting. I’ve heard that online netcode is pretty garbage for a lot of people who want to co-op, but the few times I’ve requested help have gone pretty smoothly.

Ahh… just like Dark Souls

1 Like

I love how they embrace the meme “Crusader Kings - at some point, your going to have to kill a baby.” in the announcement trailer by showing a baby getting murdered.

1 Like

So I’m decorating my Necromancer home in ESO and I’ve decided that my millennia year old Vampiric Necromancer has a thing for cats.

So among the skulls, spiders, daedra and horror movie aesthetic, are just cats everywhere.

3 Likes

I play SWtOR when my internet is willing. It’s just great to play a tiny bundle of sass and horrible mind devouring force abilities.

The Lightsabers help.

So I’ve decided to try being a solo player again in ARK because bumnutts keeps trying to just throw our tames at each other and call it a day.

Sick and tired of weeks of work being put on hold or wasted by his “They just have to be high level dude!” attitude and his kamikaze usage of our Tribes’ tames.

Told the leaders before I left for work I was gonna leave and take my share of the tames with me and just got the text that they managed to cryopod my Golem out of the undersea cave and they’ll give me a breeding pair each of the Ovis, Equus, Microraptors and Argentavis, along with my patterns for armor and weapons and a single bee hive, but they’re keeping all the genetic monsters I’ve bred up for themselves.

:scream:

Gorram and Gammorrah.

Still, getting back to basics and returning to a nomadic lifestyle sounds a lot more fun than sitting around in a faux base being bait for the Ara Ara Kingdom Clan. Being solo also means I can set up camp anywhere I want without the local Clan getting up in my grill about territory and resources.

WoW sub is ending just in time for the Nier raid in FF14. Can’t wait to sink my teeth into that.

We’re a week and a day away. Last time I was this excited for a raid was Icecrown Citadel.

1 Like

Late to the party here, but I’ve picked up Stardew Valley for the Switch.

It’s…pretty fun.

2 Likes

Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth complete edition was released for the Switch and PC and it was one of the PS4/Vita games I wanted to play but until this past Friday I wasn’t able to.

12 hours in so far enjoying myself but I’m a big digimon fan and I needed a new rpg to play because I’m taking a step away from mmos

1 Like

Prelim patch notes for SHB 5.1 are up.

Apparently the Nier Raid is going to have routes.

Yoko Taro what are you planning

Decided to get back into ESO, since I’ve run out of things I can feel bothered to do in WoW. So far, Necromancer is amusing. I like Elsweyr. I can play as a smol Khajiit that throws burning skulls at people. I’m pretty happy.

1 Like