The WrA Video Game Thread

If anyone is playing Code Vein, after a mini boss in Cathedral of the Sacred Blood you’ll come across a vestige that asks if you want to accept a teleport to another area. If you are using a one handed sword go forward a bit grab the Mistle and then go back to the vestige. The Blood Code and final ability of that Code you get after that map is god tier.

1 Like

So in Code Vein when you play the jukebox at the home base, this plays:

My 2.5 year old has my headphones and is rocking out to it.

I bought Code Vein and am having fun with it so far. My only annoyance is that my mouse cursor keeps popping up sometimes over menus when I’m using a controller. It’s also not quite as “open” as Dark Souls from what I’ve played so far, but it’s been a decent play overall.

Also been getting back into MHW since it’s easy to hop in for a few minutes between busy work. I need Iceborne on PC to be out already ;-;

1 Like

Digging into three houses.

Chose Black eagles because they all look like adorable little thugs.

Somebody get Bernadetta a god damn therapist pronto that girl has hella issues.

Alright I’m ready to help Yrel smack down some Mag’har

No I don’t know what kind of crazed person liked WoD enough to make a mod out of AU Draenor but I’m glad people like that exist I guess

4 Likes

So the MODs of our ARK server are asking if anyone is even interested in the Calamity of Dragons because nobody has bothered to go after the Alpha, Beta or Gamma Dragons, we’re all hunting down the Swamp Clan instead.

The answer has been a resounding “… I guess?!” and “In a minute!”.

We have eleven of the bastiges, but we’ve had to bust them out of Hotel California because:

• A) A Wyvern attack took out a few too many Plant X turrets and those things tame way too long to regrow, so a dedicated push could crack the defences, and we are not letting these zerg-spamming goonies get a single win outta this if we can avoid it.
  • B) We figured out that if we’re constantly shuffling them around the map, we’re also dragging the rest of their Clan around the map and given the name of the game is ‘punish the Swamp Clan’, and their best land-mounts are giant frogs … taking them into the desert on the back of a spare Paracethium-mounted mobile base makes things hilariously easy to make the Swamp Clan visible to our scouts and gives them no way to launch sneak attacks. Yes, the frogs have amazing leap abilities and torpor tongue attacks, but they’re relatively fragile and we have a squad of Micro-Raptors protecting the Paracethium. You ain’t outrunning my Murder Chicks, whom the Tribe Council has all renamed to theMurderChickens, so we get the hilarious message “X has been killed by theMurderChickens.” every time an attack takes place.

Vikings have posted screenshots of a cave with about fifteen Swamp Clan in cages, the Forest Clan lost half of their prisoners because they, again, didn’t fortify the back of the cave they’re squatting in with any form of barricade so eventually the spawned mobs just chewed through the walls and ate their way into the cells, and the solo players have ten Swamp Clan folks in their care, and they’re being really quiet about what they’re doing with their share of the prisoners right now.

I am gonna have to let two of the Swamp Clan go on the weekend, we’ve reached the two-week period we’re allowed to keep prisoners for, so I’m gonna tranq 'em, drop them in the middle of the swamp biome ontop of the biggest rock I can find with some basic gear … after painting a bullseye on their backs with the paintbrush tool and slapping a transponder note onto them.

Guess who is gonna get the location of the Swamp Clan’s bases?

2 Likes

Just got Everspace on Steam. So far, it’s a pretty cool sci-fi shoot-em-up roguelike.

Thanks to Karmas taking my RaF in XIV I finally have the Twintania mount

Still enjoying being a grandpa WoL over my usual Lala

1 Like

I’m on my 3rd playthrough of Weeb Souls, this time for the bad ending so I can finish getting all the Blood Codes.

Make them release weeb souls on the switch.

In an interview with GameSpot, Code Vein producer Keita Iizuka mentioned that “there might be a possibility down the line” of a Switch port. He told the site.

This gives me some hope.

1 Like

A little while back Iresubbed for some of the 8.2.5 content. Wound up playing some Classic too, and my god it is exactly as slow and clunky as I remembered it to be. Can’t wait for 5.1 in FF14 ._.

I actually really love it. I bought it mostly out of curiosity but it’s a great game. Not as punishing as Dark Souls. It’s for fashionista gamers who like a challenge.

1 Like

I was sold at fab fashionista vampires.

2 Likes

The bad ending (unsurprisingly) is fkin depressing. but now I’ve gotten all 3 endings

How much time did you spend in the character creator?

Oh my GOD. At least 45 minutes. At least.

1 Like

Are you on PC? If you need help with anything and I’m on I’d be happy to co-op with you.

Also I much prefer the Japanese voice acting to the English (not that English is bad, I just like the Japanese better).

PS4, but I do appreciate the offer! I’ll likely be bugging you for advice constantly lol

1 Like

No worries, when you get the chance use Yakumo. He’s broken and does way too much damage