The WrA Video Game Thread

lol I can’t even log in.

The FF14 launcher lets me reset my password but won’t tell me what the account name was, because they gotta be special and can’t just use the email address it’s registered to.

Well, that was fun. Back to Skyrim.

Help.

ARK has me by the gibblets.

I am breeding an army of Tek Raptors because otherwise I can’t see to kill the Golems to get to the sole non-cave crystal-farming area I have found in Scorched Earth and I am running out of Transformer names to assign to them.

I have Grimlock, Megatron, Tripticon, Tripredicus, Dinobot, Slash and Strafe and I have six fertilized Tek Eggs sitting in storage awaiting names.

Help.

My babies need names …

1 Like

Think I had the same problem when I got around to buying the game, my account name changed to the name of the account I had to create on the website used to buy the game. Hope that helps post-Skyrim.

Unrelated EDIT: Also trying a pagan Roman Restoration in CKII in anticipation of Imperator: Rome being announced. Starting as one of the rare empresses and going to try to have only empresses all the way through as a personal challenge. I foresee lots of infanticide.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure I could figure it out, it’s just irksome enough to put me off the prospect of playing again. That game wasn’t nearly fun enough to make me jump through hoops for it.

1 Like

I demand you jump through them, circus goat. More seriously that’s understandable, I’ve dropped things for less.

There is a Konosuba game coming out for PS4 and I could not be more excited. That show is basically the worst DnD group ever made into a comedy series. XD

I can’t remember who it was who mentioned that Konosuba was “Everything wrong with anime bundled into one.” but they inspired me to watch it.

It’s not that bad

2 Likes

That games Customer Support in a nutshell, in my experience.

The two whispers I have screenshotted back home:

“My, what a lovely femroe you have <3”
“nice love pillows o.o”

People are weird, man.

1 Like

I figured out why my Tangledeep game kept deleting my characters on crashing.

The game requires you to manual exit the game via the save and quit to menu to save your progress i was making a character and binge playing without saving.

And speaking of “Love Pillows.”

I really dont understand humans sometimes

3 Likes

Sometimes you see a giant tan muscle woman and you want to say hello, but instead “hi boobs” comes out. Typical.

4 Likes

Now I have an image of some scrawny dude running into a female body builder and blurting out “Hi Boobs! DAMNIT EVERY TIME!” then running away and I can’t stop giggling.

3 Likes

Everyone wants my female highlander to step on them.

“Why would you ask me to trample you underfoot? I would never do something so cruel!”

2 Likes

here i fixed this for you

3 Likes

I’m ready for my GunBun.

Some of my friends just started a game called Apex. I think it’s a royale but I haven’t really looked at it since I’ve been leveling a few new characters. If it is, I probably won’t play it.

I’ve been working on a new tabletop game system this week. I keep picking it up, doing some additions and putting it down. I might get it finished in the next few weeks. It’s on my list of things I want to do this year, so…

Apex is a BR game from Respawn, the guys that made Titanfall 1 and 2. I hear it’s pretty fun, but I haven’t gotten around to playing it yet.

Fought with Leon A Hardcore a bit. Having issues with the Lab, despite getting to it in 1:15 or so. I got annoyed with dying to the plant zombies, so I swapped to Claire A Hardcore.

2:19. Heck yes. The infinite AR is super good.

I haven’t gotten a single weird whisper so far. What am I doing wrong?