The WRA Mega-Lounge Thread

“fight the powah!” Does it count as fighting the power if it’s in order to become the power?

…thats a very good question

Yeah! Smashes pot

I really need to stop reading GD threads, they’re killing the few brain cells I have.

4 Likes

I lost it when that person said BLM is a terrorist organization and then proceeds to encourage and cheer on the folks driving into protesters.

People are loons.

5 Likes

The fact that one of those butt nuggets is on WrA makes me pretty upset.

1 Like

I like Panda Cats and Small Dogs.

Ok, so regardless of what anyone’s view of BLM is, how is trying to intimidate people into not voicing their views by trying to kill them not terrorism? I mean, I know that’s basically your whole point, but I’m just boggling over here.

3 Likes

A common theme of the death cult is that they’ll support anything - from mass public executions to socialized medicine - as long as they feel like it’s happening to the right people.

3 Likes

Myth will find this post and make fun of me for saying I’m playing with the WoWhead model viewer between pulls on mythic raden.

I just…

I want Shadowlands prepatch early just for customization.

2 Likes

I wanna talk about my tabletop characters but I have no one to talk to them about.

2 Likes

I just really love this music video.

This works way too well.

goes to level horde alts
20+ minute wait times for BGs

You guys live like this?

1 Like

I’m sure I’m not the first person to notice this but that big slitted eyeball thingy in the Darkmoon Faire’s entry arch and logo is looking unpleasantly familiar after all the N’zoth shenanigans. Y’all reckon that was deliberate or did Blizzard just forget they used that motif already?

2 Likes

I figure it’s always been intentional.

1 Like

Our queue times tend to be longer with a higher chance of winning (usually). If we queue into a pre-made, it’s a different story.

Then again, I haven’t leveled a Horde alt since Korrok’s.

It’s been a flat 50/50 for me in regulars.

Epics though?

Haha. Alliance why.

1 Like

Watching DOTA nerds get mad over a new hero ‘persona’ that is a gender-bend. She’s muscular, I’ll let you guys put the rest together. She’s not even Zarya muscular either, toned might be more appropriate.

Doesn’t help that folks think concept art == live model.

For reference, this is what some are deeming too muscular :rofl:

https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/apps/dota2/videos/disciplespath/persona01.mp4

2 Likes

The main reason I’m excited for Shadowlands atm is so that Horde Fal’therin can have a beard. My priorities are wrong. That’s what’s going on with me today. :stuck_out_tongue:

Are Legion Invasions disabled? I haven’t seen any since hitting the Broken Isles. Was hoping to use them to level quicker :tired_face: