The WRA Mega-Lounge Thread

Some sad news :frowning:

Probably going to watch Shrek 2 sometime today.

1 Like

I love myself a good video essay and this one encapsulates part of why I love Adventure Time. :slight_smile: (Spoilers for the entire series.)

Do any of you have any potential channel recommendations if you’re also into video essays that I might not know about? (Please, not the big popular ones. I already know about those.)

Dont know how into Anime you are but these are really fun breakdowns on why SAO Abridged is superior to SAO.

3 Likes

I should rewatch SAOA. Just 'cause.

1 Like

anyway this is what an AI depixelizer says WC2 Uther should look like

https://i.imgur.com/1SysKyI.gif

try it yourself on your favorite old video game people

https://colab.research.google.com/github/tg-bomze/Face-Depixelizer/blob/master/Face_Depixelizer_Eng.ipynb#scrollTo=fU0aGtD4Nl4W

Getting guild signatures has proven to be a challenge without bribing.

I can sign it right meow.

I didn’t need to bribe anyone in my guild, 'cept for promises of good content.

Nah I got em, took me awhile inbetween dungeon queues.

My first mistake was saying ‘please’.

The Disposables now exists though, so that’s something.

If you ever wanted to check out some Classic Korean Cinema this is a pretty great channel. It’s an official archive channel and there are English translated subtitles. Of course mileage does vary from film to film in terms of quality but it does give you some history of the cinematic works from the eras.

2 Likes

I have no AC and won’t have any until Thursday at the minimum.

Send me your bags of ice.

1 Like

Be strong. You can make it!

:ice_cube:

2 Likes

:ice_cream: :shaved_ice: :ice_cube: :icecream:

2 Likes

The arthur themesong is a surprisingly good candidate for a synthwave cover.

1 Like

I had a really good series of writing sprints this morning, and was most proud of finally thinking up the perfect name for one of my major antagonists. “Mama June.” Afterwards it occurred to me that the name sounded awfully familiar for some reason…

…It’s the name of Honey Boo Boo’s mom. Le sigh.

2 Likes

The song was used in this video which isn’t doing so well numbers-wise. Despite the literal dozens of collaborators. I haven’t even seen 1/3rd even retweet his comment about the video on twitter. :confused:

It’s a really good video, and I really enjoy his content so give it a peep if you want.

Hey book lovers…

Mistborn or The Stormlight Archives series by Brandon Sanderson?

Man…wish I could read…

Honestly not a big fan of any of Sandersons work but I would say Mistborn over Stormlight (I’ve only read a few from each though)

the gogo juice is poisoned!! she’s gone on a rampage, chile!