The WoW Token System Works

WOW tokens are the best thing that happened to Blizzard and players

It also gives accessibility to those who can’t afford to buy them, or a sub for that matter. As long as they earn gold in-game, they can keep their access going :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here you happy?

Yo my favorite forumer Humanbeak , what server do you play on ?

Give me your gold making tips.

Please, I beg of you.

1 Like

Yes generally systems that richly benefit a group of people are found to be awesome and superior by those people benefitting from it…huge shock I know.

Buy out everything you can, relist it for huge markups, ???, profit

I bought 4 tokens for gold playing the server first consumable market early 9.2. I like tokens a lot.

Sure makes getting gold as an in-game reward feel less interesting. Why work toward any goals that involve gold when I can just drop $20 and get it that much faster?

He’s always posting anything to upset people. Just a troll.

A very annoying one.

Professions are your friend.

1 Like

No, I don’t RMT but thanks for the accusation I guess.

Not so much for IGE, and the other Chinese gold selling groups, just saying.

I didn’t say you RMT’d. ???

I just made a comment that farming that much gold was mind numbing but then decided I didn’t want to post because maybe some people enjoy brain bleach so I deleted my post.

There was a post that went on about propoganda and how I made real-life money off of it. It showed up under your name. Unless the forum refreshing was being stupid.

I thought someone posted about agility pots too. Those are expensive and can make some decent gold.

The token seems alright honestly. It lets players who love the game play it for free and Blizzard makes a net gain on top of it.

My question is how does it allow you to buy stuff in the shop?

WoW token can be used for 30 days of game time or $15 blizz balance.

This can work if there’s a tight market crunch, e.g. when double leggos unlocked on Tuesday and mat supplies were short. Mats across the board generally blew up about 300-400% . This is why you should have professions on alts, so that you can work around that crap.

Time to go sponsor a poor RWF raid team. I heard some of them only spent like 20 mill or less on the raid and are doing poorly.

The top guilds spend hundreds.

Also when double leggos hit the token dipped sub 150k. I suspect the token will drop in the 140k this weekend. Good time to buy tokens then.